Rooting Sprint HTC one max (showing offline)

OP usvi525

18th June 2014, 12:34 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Dallas/Fort Worth
Thanks Meter: 0

31 posts
More
So I unlocked the bootloader via the HTC site but when I adb the device now it shows the serial number but (offline) Then when I try to reboot the bootloader it comes back as the device is offline. what is it that I am missing? I double checked to make sure that the usb debugging is checked. Can someone please point me in the right direction?

Thank you in advance for your assistance.
18th June 2014, 05:19 AM   |  #2  
Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer
Flag Birmingham, AL
Thanks Meter: 6,126

4,019 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by usvi525

So I unlocked the bootloader via the HTC site but when I adb the device now it shows the serial number but (offline) Then when I try to reboot the bootloader it comes back as the device is offline. what is it that I am missing? I double checked to make sure that the usb debugging is checked. Can someone please point me in the right direction?

Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Android USB drivers are outdated. Update them using Android SDK and force an update in Device Manager.
The Following User Says Thank You to Flyhalf205 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th June 2014, 01:43 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 594

1,210 posts
Donate to Me
Ive seen this with stock kernel blocking it as well...if the driver update suggested above doesnt work Id suggest flashing an unsecured kernel and retrying it
The Following User Says Thank You to Wonders_Never_Cease For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread