Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,778 Members 51,759 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Rooting Sprint HTC one max (showing offline)

Tip us?

usvi525
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Rooting Sprint HTC one max (showing offline)

So I unlocked the bootloader via the HTC site but when I adb the device now it shows the serial number but (offline) Then when I try to reboot the bootloader it comes back as the device is offline. what is it that I am missing? I double checked to make sure that the usb debugging is checked. Can someone please point me in the right direction?

Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Flyhalf205
Old
Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 5751

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by usvi525 View Post
So I unlocked the bootloader via the HTC site but when I adb the device now it shows the serial number but (offline) Then when I try to reboot the bootloader it comes back as the device is offline. what is it that I am missing? I double checked to make sure that the usb debugging is checked. Can someone please point me in the right direction?

Thank you in advance for your assistance.
Android USB drivers are outdated. Update them using Android SDK and force an update in Device Manager.
HTC Thunderbolt > HTC Incredible > HTC Incredible 2 > HTC Rezound > HTC DNA > HTC One > HTC One Max
TO MY PHONE FUND!!!
My GitHub: https://github.com/Flyhalf205?tab=repositories
The Following User Says Thank You to Flyhalf205 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Wonders_Never_Cease
Old
Thanks Meter 241
Ive seen this with stock kernel blocking it as well...if the driver update suggested above doesnt work Id suggest flashing an unsecured kernel and retrying it
The Following User Says Thank You to Wonders_Never_Cease For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]