[Q] Annoying Screen That Pops Up While Phone Is Connecting A Call

18th June 2014, 11:11 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag New Jersey
Thanks Meter: 10

53 posts
Hello, I am currently using clean rom 1.1 but I know this is a standard feature in stock.

When you make a call while connected to a Bluetooth headset their is a screen that pops up that shows you the different choices you have to connect the call. The Bluetooth I am currently on or I could choose the Phone or speakerphone I believe.

It is a popup that says Audio Source.

My problem is sometime I call somebody I didn't mean to call and I cant end the call fast enough because that popup screen stays on for like 2 seconds.

So, is there a setting I am missing to get rid of it or something else I could try I am rooted and s off.

Thanks...
Last edited by cardman827; 18th June 2014 at 12:08 PM.
18th June 2014, 01:20 PM   |  #2  
Flag Western Washington
Thanks Meter: 26

106 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cardman827

Hello, I am currently using clean rom 1.1 but I know this is a standard feature in stock.

When you make a call while connected to a Bluetooth headset their is a screen that pops up that shows you the different choices you have to connect the call. The Bluetooth I am currently on or I could choose the Phone or speakerphone I believe.

It is a popup that says Audio Source.

My problem is sometime I call somebody I didn't mean to call and I cant end the call fast enough because that popup screen stays on for like 2 seconds.

So, is there a setting I am missing to get rid of it or something else I could try I am rooted and s off.

Thanks...

Can't you simply end the call with your Bluetooth device?
18th June 2014, 01:59 PM   |  #3  
OP Member
Flag New Jersey
Thanks Meter: 10

53 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freedom First

Can't you simply end the call with your Bluetooth device?

I suppose I could do that but my headset has small buttons it would probably be just as fast to wait for the popup to go away.

I don't recall this kind of popup in any of the previous phones I owned. Just a minor annoyance..
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread