Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,809,687 Members 41,279 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Annoying Screen That Pops Up While Phone Is Connecting A Call

Tip us?

cardman827
Old
(Last edited by cardman827; 18th June 2014 at 12:08 PM.)
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 10
Default [Q] Annoying Screen That Pops Up While Phone Is Connecting A Call

Hello, I am currently using clean rom 1.1 but I know this is a standard feature in stock.

When you make a call while connected to a Bluetooth headset their is a screen that pops up that shows you the different choices you have to connect the call. The Bluetooth I am currently on or I could choose the Phone or speakerphone I believe.

It is a popup that says Audio Source.

My problem is sometime I call somebody I didn't mean to call and I cant end the call fast enough because that popup screen stays on for like 2 seconds.

So, is there a setting I am missing to get rid of it or something else I could try I am rooted and s off.

Thanks...

Freedom First
Old
Thanks Meter 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by cardman827 View Post
Hello, I am currently using clean rom 1.1 but I know this is a standard feature in stock.

When you make a call while connected to a Bluetooth headset their is a screen that pops up that shows you the different choices you have to connect the call. The Bluetooth I am currently on or I could choose the Phone or speakerphone I believe.

It is a popup that says Audio Source.

My problem is sometime I call somebody I didn't mean to call and I cant end the call fast enough because that popup screen stays on for like 2 seconds.

So, is there a setting I am missing to get rid of it or something else I could try I am rooted and s off.

Thanks...
Can't you simply end the call with your Bluetooth device?

cardman827
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freedom First View Post
Can't you simply end the call with your Bluetooth device?
I suppose I could do that but my headset has small buttons it would probably be just as fast to wait for the popup to go away.

I don't recall this kind of popup in any of the previous phones I owned. Just a minor annoyance..