Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,777,659 Members 44,526 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

SD Card Removed Unexpectently

Tip us?

degraaff
Old
Thanks Meter 11
Well if it's the second one in a row with this issues, I think there must be something you're doing wrong? Or maybe your SD card specs just aren't supported? What are the full specs of your SD card? And is it one of those extreme high-speed cards for (video) cameras? And aside from reformatting it on a pc, did you ever try reformatting it on the tablet itself? This is an issue I've not read of about this tablet before so it kind of puzzles me that you already had it replaced once and immediately have the same issue again.

stephenuk
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
its a sandisk ultra micro sd card i have formated both on the pc and the tab. Also i formated it as fat32 but after a while being in the tablet it seems to convert it to exfat again. i have also tried different cluster sizes. I have tested this card in my samsung s3 samsung galaxy note 10.1 pc my laptop and have no problems at all so im at a loss

Sent from my GT-I9300 using XDA Free mobile app

degraaff
Old
Thanks Meter 11
Only idea I have left is for you to try other micro sd cards and see if they cause the same issue.

stephenuk
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
I think it might be to to with the number of files the tab can handle if i have nothing on the card it doesnt seem to do it but the more files are added it starts to keep unmounting the card and constant rescanning. i have about 3000 mp3s on the card. Its not like its cheap memory its a sandisk 64gb class 10.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using XDA Free mobile app