Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,786,599 Members 38,328 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Android, Root, MTK] MTK Suite for MT6577/82/89/89M/89T/92

Tip us?

Chaosz-X
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1,807

DONATE TO ME
Default [Android, Root, MTK] MTK Suite for MT6577/82/89/89M/89T/92

I noticed that there are a lot of people struggling with devices with a Mediatek-based CPU who can not get a good GPS fix. Therefore, the EPO GPS files by the manufacturer are required to get GPS working. These files can be downloaded manually, but since they have to be updated every once in a while, I decided to write an application which allows you to do it automatically!

MT GPS EPO Fix was already available by me in the Play Store, which solves the GPS Fix problem for most of the users. However, some users mentioned that the method I use to download the files does not tell the user whether the download succeeded and others said they would gladly donate to this project.

Since I could use the money because I'm going to university within three months, I decided to write an entirely new application for those who wish to donate for my efforts, with automated GPS EPO downloads through the native Android DownloadManager, along with various functions for Mediatek-based devices. These include:

- Downloading and installing the GPS EPO files with a more reliable download method and providing support on how to get your GPS working
- Saving your IMEI backup automatically and providing instructions on how to restore them
- Entering the Engineering Modes with a single button
- Rebooting your device into Recovery Mode

The Unique Selling Point of this application is the GPS EPO Fix, which has been proven to be very accurate in fixing GPS on (mostly Chinese) phones and tablets with an MTK-based CPU. If you want to get this functionality for free, you can download my free app 'MT GPS EPO Fix' from the Play Store. However, if you appreciate my work and you would like to thank me for the efforts, you can download MTK Suite in the Play Store:

Check MTK Suite in the Play Store

Please do not redistribute the APK on other sites, as it takes time to develop apps and because I know the GPS EPO Fix is necessary for a lot of users, I decided to implement that in the aforementioned free app. MTK Suite is suitable for you if you want the improved download implementation, the IMEI backup tools, or if you just want to thank me for writing these applications (thanks in advance guys ) and would like to donate some money in return. Furthermore, there are many more functions that are being tested at the moment and which will be added to MTK Suite pretty soon. If you would like to see any additional function, please don't hesitate to mention it here. I hope you'll enjoy it!
HTC HD2 / Nexus 7 / HTC Flyer / HTC Desire

Donations by Paypal: corepwn20@gmail.com
The Following User Says Thank You to Chaosz-X For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

protox 109
Old
Thanks Meter 121
Nice idea

Sent from my COLOSSUS™ using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
IBALL SLIDE DEV
KARBONN A5 Dev
nd
ROOTx Dev

Support Me For Free By going to these linkss
http://bit.ly/1gscu8K
or