Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,985 Members 54,050 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] [PERFECT MOD V2] Karbonn A5/A7/A7+, SPICE MI-355

Tip us?

zeus.lny
Old
Thanks Meter 78
Hello Guys, Sorry for being a noob here, need help , i have a karbon a7+ with GB on it rooted and with CWM recovery, need to update from GB to this one, can any one help me as how to update it, i understand that i need to update my baseband, advise which baseband will be ideal for it and which tool to be used to update my baseband also all the necessary requirements,
can any one post the links in here , thanks in advance.

rehan.smash14
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeus.lny View Post
Hello Guys, Sorry for being a noob here, need help , i have a karbon a7+ with GB on it rooted and with CWM recovery, need to update from GB to this one, can any one help me as how to update it, i understand that i need to update my baseband, advise which baseband will be ideal for it and which tool to be used to update my baseband also all the necessary requirements,
can any one post the links in here , thanks in advance.
For baseband use which one is posted by OP in this thread...

For baseband upgrade process go to link - http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2083449

raman_
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Thanks for the nice ROM. Its UI is simply superb few alignment issues and the font is too small. I dont known if someone else has noticed it that the RAM has reduced to half i.e., its showing total ram as 500 mb not 1gb which should be actually. Dev pls. check if possible do provide the patch.

Thanks