FORUMS

[HELP] Languages rom

33 posts
Thanks Meter: 1
 
By YamyYugi, Member on 18th June 2014, 03:17 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hey guys, i have a rom for my clone goophone s4, and i download another rom but the translation to Portuguese(Portugal) dont is all times correct, soo, who i can open that and chance some errors, or if it possible i download original s4 rom and port the Portuguese language to ther?
Its possible i can do something?
Thanks!
 
 
21st June 2014, 08:57 PM |#2  
rbrandser's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag North pole
Thanks Meter: 503
 
More
I don't know how to help you, but where did you get a goophone s4 rom?

Sent from my unknown using Tapatalk
24th June 2014, 11:56 AM |#3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbrandser

I don't know how to help you, but where did you get a goophone s4 rom?

Sent from my unknown using Tapatalk


I dont get a original rom for goophone yet, but roms for goophone and nš1 S6 its compatible.
24th June 2014, 01:34 PM |#4  
rbrandser's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag North pole
Thanks Meter: 503
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by YamyYugi

I dont get a original rom for goophone yet, but roms for goophone and nš1 S6 its compatible.

yes, I found out that too. after flashed 10 different roms. the original rom was crap, a lot of problems.

Sent from my unknown using Tapatalk
24th June 2014, 02:14 PM |#5  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbrandser

yes, I found out that too. after flashed 10 different roms. the original rom was crap, a lot of problems.

Sent from my unknown using Tapatalk


yeah, i have 1 works well, gesture, s-view etc... but i think the resolution is low, and i think need some "adjustes" for working better and more fluid. if you wnt i can pass the link, send me PM if you wnt
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes