Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,739,731 Members 50,700 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[MOD] ND2 Flashlight Toggle +Plus More

Tip us?
 
Comet1966
Old
#31  
Comet1966's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 97
Posts: 856
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: sevierville,TN
Quote:
Originally Posted by tdunham View Post
Sorry flash stock rom back if you have it.
Well, I didn't make a backup. Is there a downloadable flash able stock rom to download anywhere?
You should hit that Thanks button if I have helped you!

Samsung Intercept -> LG Optimus S -> HTC Evo Shift 4G -> Samsung Nexus S 4G -> Samsung Galaxy Nexus 4G LTE -> Motorola photon Q -> HTC One -> SAMSUNG GALAXY S5

Carrier -> Sprint

Rom: Stock NE5
 
tdunham
Old
#32  
tdunham's Avatar
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 16125
Posts: 7,736
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: TampaBay
Quote:
Originally Posted by Comet1966 View Post
Well, I didn't make a backup. Is there a downloadable flash able stock rom to download anywhere?
Try here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2725140
The Following User Says Thank You to tdunham For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Richcar
Old
#33  
Richcar's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 180
Posts: 538
Join Date: Jan 2011
Can you make a zip for T-Mobile with the flashlight alone and not the toggle?

Sent from my SM-G900T using XDA Free mobile app
 
tdunham
Old
#34  
tdunham's Avatar
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 16125
Posts: 7,736
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: TampaBay
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richcar View Post
Can you make a zip for T-Mobile with the flashlight alone and not the toggle?
No, there is a guide for that elsewhere.
How do you plan on using the flashlight without a toggle to turn it on?
 
Richcar
Old
#35  
Richcar's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 180
Posts: 538
Join Date: Jan 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by tdunham View Post
No, there is a guide for that elsewhere.
How do you plan on using the flashlight without a toggle to turn it on?
Ok I just found CNexus guide I'll try it over the weekend thanks.

Sent from my SM-G900T using XDA Free mobile app
 
MooreAJr
Old
#36  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 13
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Atlanta, GA
Is there any chance you will make versions of these flashables for those running stock(odexed) samsung nd2 rom?
 
tdunham
Old
(Last edited by tdunham; 18th June 2014 at 01:39 PM.)
#37  
tdunham's Avatar
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 16125
Posts: 7,736
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: TampaBay
Quote:
Originally Posted by MooreAJr View Post
Is there any chance you will make versions of these flashables for those running stock(odexed) samsung nd2 rom?
Not likely. Odexed roms don't typically get themes or mods.
But v1.1 odexed rom has it here I think:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2725140
 
MooreAJr
Old
#38  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 13
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Atlanta, GA
Quote:
Originally Posted by tdunham View Post
Not likely. Odexed roms don't typically get themes or mods.
But v1.1 odexed rom has it here I think:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2725140
hmm.. that is unfortunate... thanks for the reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes