FORUMS

What Do You Think About Fingerprint Scanners?

More and more phones are featuring fingerprint scanners, and with many promising … more

What’s Next for Samsung and Its Flagships?

If we were to say that the Galaxy S6 was a leap of faith made by Samsung, we … more

The Ultimate Showcase of dBrand Skins

In the search for ways to protect, accessorize, and personalize; a user has many options. One … more

Huawei’s Rapid Rise to Third Place in the Smartphone Race

Huawei has quickly grown to become one of the world’s biggest … more

[`Kernels`&`Recovery`] Flashable KitKat || 4.4.x || & Tweaks

1,745 posts
Thanks Meter: 896
 
By hhp_211, Recognized Contributor on 7th January 2014, 05:03 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
13th May 2014, 12:34 PM |#51  
hhp_211's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 896
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legitsu

sigh ok fine ill make a video
bone stock PA nothing touched its all in the video
here ya go https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8pQU3SRNJw
the only thing I can think of is that HP's test phone wasn't activated with his carrier

I have it activated with page plus (Verizon network)
And always test phone, 3g data, sms & mms...
I'll look at video later it says not enabled for mobile devices...
 
 
14th May 2014, 11:52 PM |#52  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 87
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhp_211

I have it activated with page plus (Verizon network)
And always test phone, 3g data, sms & mms...
I'll look at video later it says not enabled for mobile devices...

well am I doing it wrong or is something actually broken ?
18th June 2014, 12:00 AM |#53  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Help
How are you, well I used all the following methods to flash a samsung sch-i500 fascinate with different kernels & revoverys.

[ROM][4.4.2] Unofficial CyanogenMod 11 [1/4/14]
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2598051

[ROM][4.4] Unofficial CyanogenMod 11.0
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2521427

[GUIDE] Installing a Rom/CWM recovery/Root or going back to Stock
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1238070

But I always get the same error E: cant mount sd card

Note: I used diferent sd cards 2GB, 4GB class 4 and another one 32GB class 10.

Can anybody help me please.

Thanks for your help and great job.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	fascinate2.png
Views:	77
Size:	153.1 KB
ID:	2804312  
18th June 2014, 01:28 AM |#54  
skepticmisfit's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 295
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by krackilu

How are you, well I used all the following methods to flash a samsung sch-i500 fascinate with different kernels & revoverys.

[ROM][4.4.2] Unofficial CyanogenMod 11 [1/4/14]
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2598051

[ROM][4.4] Unofficial CyanogenMod 11.0
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2521427

[GUIDE] Installing a Rom/CWM recovery/Root or going back to Stock
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1238070

But I always get the same error E: cant mount sd card

Note: I used diferent sd cards 2GB, 4GB class 4 and another one 32GB class 10.

Can anybody help me please.

Thanks for your help and great job.

restore back to stock firmware (depends on which fascinate variant you have) and after doing so, get to a cm10.1 ROM using this guide: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1238070
after booting cm10.1, you can then take the required steps to flash cm11
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to skepticmisfit For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th June 2014, 03:54 PM |#55  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by skepticmisfit

restore back to stock firmware (depends on which fascinate variant you have) and after doing so, get to a cm10.1 ROM using this guide: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1238070
after booting cm10.1, you can then take the required steps to flash cm11


Thanks for your help. I did your suggestion and it worked for me.
The Following User Says Thank You to krackilu For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes