Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,780,441 Members 43,719 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

New Update KOT49I.D80220d !!!

Tip us?

MRobbo80
Old
Thanks Meter 42
Thing with antiviruses they always give you false positives happens a lot these days.

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to MRobbo80 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

vPro97
Old
Thanks Meter 319
How hyelton has spent many hours and helped hundreds of people returning to stock I highly doubt he'd put malware, lol. We should trust each other, we are a community!

Sent from my LG-D802 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Please hit the "Thanks" button if you found my post useful !

Optimise the battery life of your LG G2 without root!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vPro97 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

hyelton
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2,354

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by MRobbo80 View Post
Thing with antiviruses they always give you false positives happens a lot these days.

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk
It Happens, Back a few years ago I had a extremely small file hosting service (which I shut down) and because I had a few people abuse it, I was NO longer able to use the domain name due to even though I removed the bad files some antivirus`s would BLOCK my site anyway and put the blame on me.

(Sorry for being off-topic to the thread)

---------- Post added at 07:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:33 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by vPro97 View Post
How hyelton has spent many hours and helped hundreds of people returning to stock I highly doubt he'd put malware, lol. We should trust each other, we are a community!

Sent from my LG-D802 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Yes we should!, But There are a lot of dodgy people that do dodgy things to harm one another. I have actually had "Search Engine" Companies email me asking if I would put there installer along with my files to make money as it would install their toolbar, Which is basically Spyware/Malware. I sent them a nasty E-Mail back lol, its so wrong!

Even Dev-Host sometimes plays a little dirty, sometimes when downloading something from them, instead of the file I was wanting it would download a "Toolbar" or "Game" along with it.
My Build: ASRock 970 Extreme4 | Amd FX-6300 OC to 4.5Ghz | Nvidia GTX-650-Ti | 8GB 1600 | 120GB Samsung 840 SSD | 500GB Hard Drive | Windows 7 Pro | NZXT 810 White Case.
Current Phone: Sony Xperia Z1 (White)

Check out my Personal site and Photography www.hunterspad.com

Please Click Thanks If I helped you in any way!
If you need anything Hosted Or mirrored: Send a PM my Way
My Server Specs: 24X Intel Xeon E5-2620 2.1Ghz,32GB Ram,2TB HD
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hyelton For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Schrotty35
Old
Thanks Meter 204

DONATE TO ME
20D is not new. I have see 20D in the last weeks. Its only in your Country new i think but other Countrys have a long time 20D.