Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,436 Members 44,846 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[FIXED]Need help. Phone Bricked :'(

Tip us?

shreyas.kukde
Old
(Last edited by shreyas.kukde; 18th June 2014 at 04:29 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 616
Unhappy [FIXED]Need help. Phone Bricked :'(

I was running fine with BMM. Then I decided to switch to SafeStrap and installed it through the apk. Later I wanted to get back to BMM so I uninstalled safestrap, and just out of curiosity I rebooted it to check if it still starts without the recovery. It didn't. I tried flashing the stock rom through RSD. I had erased my CID a while back. Now the firmware I flashed through RSD, I was unsure which to flash. I tried flashing these firmwares:
9.8.2O-124_SPUEM-14_S7_USASPDRICS01VFGE1007.0R_USASPDRJBRTVFDE_P011 _A011_p2b_S1FF_fb_CFC.xml
9.8.2O-124_SPUEM-14_S7_USASPDRICS01TMOGE1007.0R_USASPDRJBTMDE_P011_ A019_p2b_S1FF_fb_CFC.xml
9.8.2O-124_SPUEM-14_S7_USASPDRICS01RUKE1007.0R_USASPDRJBRTGB_P011_b 57374ab5a_p2b_S1FF_fb_CFC.xml

I live in India. Both are jellybean firmwares. I read somewhere that asian users can flash eu firmwares. So I went ahead and flashed but none of those boots my phone. I get Motorola logo and then blank screen. I'm using RSD Lite 6.1.6. Can somebody guide me as to which firmware should I flash? I'm having panic attacks since last night... :-|

EDIT: Fixed by booting to BP Tools from the bootloader. This is what happens when your cid is erased. Thank you XDA

welder73
Old
Thanks Meter 224
Quote:
Originally Posted by shreyas.kukde View Post
I was running fine with BMM. Then I decided to switch to SafeStrap and installed it through the apk. Later I wanted to get back to BMM so I uninstalled safestrap, and just out of curiosity I rebooted it to check if it still starts without the recovery. It didn't. I tried flashing the stock rom through RSD. I had erased my CID a while back. Now the firmware I flashed through RSD, I was unsure which to flash. I tried flashing these firmwares:
9.8.2O-124_SPUEM-14_S7_USASPDRICS01VFGE1007.0R_USASPDRJBRTVFDE_P011 _A011_p2b_S1FF_fb_CFC.xml
9.8.2O-124_SPUEM-14_S7_USASPDRICS01TMOGE1007.0R_USASPDRJBTMDE_P011_ A019_p2b_S1FF_fb_CFC.xml
9.8.2O-124_SPUEM-14_S7_USASPDRICS01RUKE1007.0R_USASPDRJBRTGB_P011_b 57374ab5a_p2b_S1FF_fb_CFC.xml

I live in India. Both are jellybean firmwares. I read somewhere that asian users can flash eu firmwares. So I went ahead and flashed but none of those boots my phone. I get Motorola logo and then blank screen. I'm using RSD Lite 6.1.6. Can somebody guide me as to which firmware should I flash? I'm having panic attacks since last night... :-|
Try this:
Get into fastboot mode,select "recovery",when android lying on his back with a red triangle appears,press vol- and vol+ and select "factory data reset" option.

Sent from my Razr XT910
System 1- 07/06 Liquidsmooth 3.1 OFFICIAL/UNOFFICIAL
System 2- Nothing yet...

Sorry for my english

JB stock center clock,circle battery,more reboot options... (Update)
The Following User Says Thank You to welder73 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

neo.ank
Old
Thanks Meter 516

DONATE TO ME
Try the one..
Blur_Version.982.124.14.XT910.Vodafone.en.EU

Find it on SBF Droid, it should be under Vodafone Germany..

From the E
My friend told me,there was life outside the internet and that I should check it out.
I said "Cool.! Send me the link. !!"

The Following User Says Thank You to neo.ank For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

shreyas.kukde
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 616
Quote:
Originally Posted by welder73 View Post
Try this:
Get into fastboot mode,select "recovery",when android lying on his back with a red triangle appears,press vol- and vol+ and select "factory data reset" option.

Sent from my Razr XT910
I had tried factory reset. It didnt work. I had to boot to BP Tools to boot the phone. When your CID is erased, this happens, reported people on XDA. Thank you for the suggestion anyway
Tags
brick, droid razr, fastboot, india asia, razr