Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,731,852 Members 42,353 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Only updates after restart?

Tip us?

007xico
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 10
Exclamation Only updates after restart?

So sometimes i do a restart and i notice that some notifications come back and the apps start updating.

The thing is the apps were supposed to update themselves and not only when i restart.
The other thing are the notifications, i installed the fifa app and wasn't getting the notifications , as soon i restart all the notifications popped up.

Is this normal?

Jyotirdeb
Old
Thanks Meter 245
Quote:
Originally Posted by 007xico View Post
So sometimes i do a restart and i notice that some notifications come back and the apps start updating.

The thing is the apps were supposed to update themselves and not only when i restart.
The other thing are the notifications, i installed the fifa app and wasn't getting the notifications , as soon i restart all the notifications popped up.

Is this normal?
It happens sometimes may be you have a slow connection when you were trying to update from the market.It did not start.when you restarted it started to update.You can clear data/cache from downloads.
Don't say thanks hit thanks if I have helped.

Current Device:

S-OFF-Yes
Recovery:TWRP
Kernel:ElementalX
Rom:Android Revolution HD by Mike!

007xico
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jyotirdeb View Post
It happens sometimes may be you have a slow connection when you were trying to update from the market.It did not start.when you restarted it started to update.You can clear data/cache from downloads.
Thanks for the reply, what about the notifications. I wasnt getting any with the fifa app and as soon i restart i get them .