Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,397 Members 47,345 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Photon Led doesnt turn on

Tip us?

Dsher1
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Location Photon Led doesnt turn on

Hi this is my first thread im mexican so idont speak english very well but im gonna try do my best
well the thing is once i left my cellphone charging with the wall adapter all night and in the morning it wasnt on i tried to turned on but nothing worked if i conect it to the ac adapter nothing happens if i do with the pc it turns on a led kind of white but its not so white idk its weird i;ve tried to turn on the cellphone with power + volume plus but it doesnt works neither any idea?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	10348614_270191799836608_2725292866037895976_n.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	70.8 KB
ID:	2796474  

jrevans
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Talking Pull the battery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dsher1 View Post
Hi this is my first thread im mexican so idont speak english very well but im gonna try do my best
well the thing is once i left my cellphone charging with the wall adapter all night and in the morning it wasnt on i tried to turned on but nothing worked if i conect it to the ac adapter nothing happens if i do with the pc it turns on a led kind of white but its not so white idk its weird i;ve tried to turn on the cellphone with power + volume plus but it doesnt works neither any idea?
I've had my Photon 4G get into an odd state like that.

The only way that I've been able to get the phone back to normal, is to remove the battery, let the phone sit for a minute, then put it back together again....

It's only happened about ten times since I've owned the phone, but it scares me every time that it happens.