Remove stock Android 4.1.2 Lockscreen

OP turbohx4700

18th June 2014, 10:49 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

7 posts
Hi guys,

Do you know how to remove the original lock screen in Android 4.1.2, is there any apk that i could uninstall with Titanium? Do you know the name?

Ive installed holo lockscreen downloaded from Play Store but in the boot the first lockscreen that appears is the original one.

Thanks in advance.
18th June 2014, 11:51 AM   |  #2  
Flag Lelystad
Thanks Meter: 4,667

4,349 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by turbohx4700

Hi guys,

Do you know how to remove the original lock screen in Android 4.1.2, is there any apk that i could uninstall with Titanium? Do you know the name?

Ive installed holo lockscreen downloaded from Play Store but in the boot the first lockscreen that appears is the original one.

Thanks in advance.

The lockscreen isn't just simply a apk file it is deep in the framework or somewhere else...
18th June 2014, 11:59 AM   |  #3  
Flag Vadodara
Thanks Meter: 424

894 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by turbohx4700

Hi guys,

Thanks in advance.

Framework-res.apk is the one responsible for lockscreen but it doesnt handle lockscreen alone
instead of using app as a lock screen try http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2410945
18th June 2014, 06:57 PM   |  #4  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

7 posts
didnt work but thank you
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread