Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,780,683 Members 51,215 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] heptic feedback stops working

Tip us?

Beyondcr
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 8

DONATE TO ME
Default [Q] heptic feedback stops working

So I just came over to the one m8 after 3 days of use I have noticed the hepatic feed back fails to work once and awhile. A quick tap to the back of the phone makes it work again, I was wondering if anyone else has this problem. I am thinking about returning the phone but I really don't want to receive a refurbished phone seeing how I just paid full price from tmobile a few days ago. Just looking for some opinions thanks!
T989 & I747 retired, Nexus 4 resurrected, Nexus 5 running XenonHD.

Sir-Fix-a-Lot
Old
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beyondcr View Post
So I just came over to the one m8 after 3 days of use I have noticed the hepatic feed back fails to work once and awhile. A quick tap to the back of the phone makes it work again, I was wondering if anyone else has this problem. I am thinking about returning the phone but I really don't want to receive a refurbished phone seeing how I just paid full price from tmobile a few days ago. Just looking for some opinions thanks!
Try going into a corporate store and having it replaced with a new model. Bring the box, and everything that came with it. AT&T has done this for me, so maybe TMo will also, you paid full price and it's only a few days old.