[ROOT][D6502/D6503] Easy Root .402 without Downgrade + Locked Bootloader

Search This thread

manu44

Nov 9, 2011
INDIA
Hi Guys,

As already many of us know that we can use the Easy root toolkit to root our Xperia .402 Fw without the need to Downgrade.

I am making this thread as many have been asking me the steps to do it.

I am not responsible in any way if something goes bad. I have personally rooted 2 phones using this method and everything is fine.

Head over to this Post and download the V10.0 from there.

Follow the Steps mentioned below.

1. Download the attachment and extract it
2. Download http://towelroot.com/ and put tr.apk inside folder /files
3. Start your phone and plug it to your computer
4. Run install.bat and follow the instructions on screen

Now extra steps that I did.

After phone restarts download rootchecker from playstore and check if root is there.
It would show you the root.
Now Download the attached superuser.apk ( Dont install from Playstore )
Install it and open and it would ask you to update binaries do that ( Normal way )
Restart the phone.

Now my phone is Rooted with Locked Bootloader.

Thanks to
geohot: Root exploit
MohammadAG: Disable RIC kernel module (Link)
cubeundcube: Disable RIC on Z2 phone (findricaddr/writekmem)
[NUT]: Great guy and used some of his scripts as base
DooMLoRD: Used his idea of hacking chargemon

All the Devs who have worked hard for us !!!

Attachments

• Superuser.apk
    2.2 MB · Views: 9,015
Last edited:

netharshal13

Feb 21, 2013
Mumbai
Tried, but getting error

Hi Pro,
I tried this but getting this error :D
Check the screenshot
Any help

Can you please give me the updated Super su with binary's ?
I think yesterday I tried towel root I am able to access system apps but when checked via root checker it says phone not rooted

Attachments

• Eroor.jpg
    Eroor.jpg
    201.5 KB · Views: 6,667
Last edited:

manu44

Nov 9, 2011
INDIA
Hi Pro,
Check the screenshot
Any help

I think yesterday I tried towel root I am able to access system apps but when checked via root checker it says phone not rooted

I have attached the Super user apk install that. Also this error is because the Tr.apk file is wrong try downloading it again.

Reactions: netharshal13

netharshal13

Feb 21, 2013
Mumbai
I have attached the Super user apk install that. Also this error is because the Tr.apk file is wrong try downloading it again.

Give me 5 mins :laugh: doing it again :mad:

---------- Post added at 12:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 AM ----------

Thanks Bro
Love you
Working like a charm
:D:D:D:D

Last edited:

netharshal13

Feb 21, 2013
Mumbai
Need help

Hi Pro,
I am getting the below error after installing Xposed framework... but all other things are working fine...
Please help

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-06-19-01-05-41.png
    Screenshot_2014-06-19-01-05-41.png
    175 KB · Views: 2,946

nhnt11

Sep 16, 2010
Bangalore
You will have issues with write access to /system if you use v3 in that thread. Please wait for v4 (coming very soon), should fix all issues.

maksnogin

Jan 3, 2014
Download latest version SuperSU (2.0) from Google Play. Work!

Sent from my X10i using xda premium

nhnt11

Sep 16, 2010
Bangalore
@manu44 Please update the OP, Z2 users should now download v4 to get working remount after reboot. Also please ensure that you are allowed to redistribute Superuser.apk ;)

ellirhc

Sep 19, 2008
Fixed now..thanx for this nice root

did have too try some times it all work now.. and thanx for this root. good work..

Last edited:

miggue

Jun 19, 2014
SuperSU fails to install binnary

Hope somebody can help me. I downloaded the attached 'supersu.apk' to my Sony Z2 and when it tries to install the binnaries it always gives me an error. I tried to reboot the device but the error persists. Rootchecker says I'm rooted. And someone befofe posted he managed to do it with the newer version of supersu from the market place, I tried it too, though it also gives me the same error message.

Any help???
Thanks in advance.

lyubor

Aug 6, 2013
Leeuwarden
Hope somebody can help me. I downloaded the attached 'supersu.apk' to my Sony Z2 and when it tries to install the binnaries it always gives me an error. I tried to reboot the device but the error persists. Rootchecker says I'm rooted. And someone befofe posted he managed to do it with the newer version of supersu from the market place, I tried it too, though it also gives me the same error message.

Any help???
Thanks in advance.

Don't unplug the phone before restarting after the first part of root process. After the reboot files are added it seems. Did that at first too and it didn't work. Wait it out and press a button during reboot and when it boots up it'll be fine.

Reactions: suleiman.aql

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi Guys,

As already many of us know that we can use the Easy root toolkit to root our Xperia .402 Fw without the need to Downgrade.

I am making this thread as many have been asking me the steps to do it.

I am not responsible in any way if something goes bad. I have personally rooted 2 phones using this method and everything is fine.

Head over to this Post and download the V10.0 from there.

Follow the Steps mentioned below.

1. Download the attachment and extract it
    2. Download http://towelroot.com/ and put tr.apk inside folder /files
    3. Start your phone and plug it to your computer
    4. Run install.bat and follow the instructions on screen

Now extra steps that I did.

After phone restarts download rootchecker from playstore and check if root is there.
    It would show you the root.
    Now Download the attached superuser.apk ( Dont install from Playstore )
    Install it and open and it would ask you to update binaries do that ( Normal way )
    Restart the phone.

Now my phone is Rooted with Locked Bootloader.

Thanks to
    geohot: Root exploit
    MohammadAG: Disable RIC kernel module (Link)
    cubeundcube: Disable RIC on Z2 phone (findricaddr/writekmem)
    [NUT]: Great guy and used some of his scripts as base
    DooMLoRD: Used his idea of hacking chargemon

All the Devs who have worked hard for us !!!
    Thanks so much for this. Easy tutorial to follow. Now to go and install some xposed mods :D
    Hi Pro,
    Check the screenshot
    Any help

Hi Pro,
    I am getting the below error after installing Xposed framework... but all other things are working fine...
    Please help

Yes this happened with me also. Root it again using the easy root kit and restart the phone. try again installing Xposed

Any help???
    Thanks in advance.

Don't unplug the phone before restarting after the first part of root process. After the reboot files are added it seems. Did that at first too and it didn't work. Wait it out and press a button during reboot and when it boots up it'll be fine.