Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,786,868 Members 42,759 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] SM-T111 Briked..How to rewive

Tip us?
 
livirys
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 6
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: pitesti
Location [Q] SM-T111 Briked..How to rewive

Hy. I install some software to add the posibility to reset my tablet when my son put pasword and forget ...al good for 2 days,but now my tablet is not switch on again,I try al the difrent combination with presing and hold difrent buttons but nothing.Strange is that if i conect on the USB my computer signal me the something is conecting...but under ODIN nothing apear.


What to do???
 
bierma32
Old
#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 91
Posts: 292
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: @my home
Quote:
Originally Posted by livirys View Post
Hy. I install some software to add the posibility to reset my tablet when my son put pasword and forget ...al good for 2 days,but now my tablet is not switch on again,I try al the difrent combination with presing and hold difrent buttons but nothing.Strange is that if i conect on the USB my computer signal me the something is conecting...but under ODIN nothing apear.


What to do???
At first charge your Tab for 4-5 hours,than try to Boot into Recovery mode and do a factory reset.
You will lost all your privat settings, also your look pin.
Hit " Thanks " if my Post are helpful

My devices.

Galaxy Tab 8.9. GT-P7310 CM 10.2. by C o m CWM 6.0.2.7
Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 SM-T210. NoleKat V1.5 PhilzTouch
Galaxy Tab pro 8.4 SM-T320. CM11 M9. PhilzTouch
Galaxy S3mini. GT-I8190. S5 Style xxanr6 V6. PhilzTouch
 
livirys
Old
#3  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 6
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: pitesti
Quote:
Originally Posted by bierma32 View Post
At first charge your Tab for 4-5 hours,than try to Boot into Recovery mode and do a factory reset.
You will lost all your privat settings, also your look pin.
I let'it charge 8 hours but nothing,If i try to but on recovery nothing apear on screen..is dead.Only when i conect to USB port it apear on my computer,but is UNKNON DEVICE.No ODIN no KIES nothing.I thing that is briked


Btw.Thx for your help.
 
moonbutt74
Old
#4  
moonbutt74's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 262
Posts: 598
Join Date: May 2014
Question hmmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by livirys View Post
I let'it charge 8 hours but nothing,If i try to but on recovery nothing apear on screen..is dead.Only when i conect to USB port it apear on my computer,but is UNKNON DEVICE.No ODIN no KIES nothing.I thing that is briked


Btw.Thx for your help.
hey,

take your tab into a DARK room, power on like you would normally, look at the screen at an angle while holding down
the power on button, if no light emits from it, do the recovery boot, and if again odin mode.

if you see light emitting from your screen on regular boot do not shut tab down, take it directly to your computer
and connect open your my computer icon on desktop after get adb running, in adb type adb start-service [enter]
then, adb devices [enter] if it's connecting your device number will show. additionally ask your son specifically what happened,
dropped,submerged,power surge,left sitting in sun etc.

for odin try connecting your tab FIRST then fire up Odin and see if it grabs. keep you flashable firmware/kernel/recovery
ready.

now the device i used to have was a rockchip tab but, i had a similar problem.
if any results please post an update.

m
?quam similis est corvum e scrinium
DVDA GITHUB DEV-HOST Include Syntax Mount Options
 
livirys
Old
(Last edited by livirys; 18th June 2014 at 08:04 PM.)
#5  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 6
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: pitesti
Try in a dark room...nothing.It stay for 24 hour at charge. When i conect to cumputer it apear as a device cal EMEI.But canot fiind drivers...

I try even with ADB but nothing

,,C:\Users\Iry>adb devices
List of devices attached"

I dont know what to do ...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2014-06-18 21.29.41.png
Views:	41
Size:	163.5 KB
ID:	2805776  
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes