Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
View Poll Results: Is that possible to plug in numbers for shutter speed, aperture, and ISO
yes 0 0%
no, or I'm not sure 1 100.00%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll

[Q] API for precisely modifying shutter speed, ISO, and aperture as exactly as I want

OP htn231

18th June 2014, 09:08 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
For the research purpose, I need to be able to control the shutter speed precisely without affecting or changing the ISO or the aperture. The shutter speed needs to vary from 10ms to 2000ms, with a step of 10ms. So that means there needs to be 200 different options for shutter speed, and so far the best apps for android phone just offer a few, and still they cannot keep the values of the aperture and the ISO the same in all images. I really wish that they can make the app in a way that I can plug in number for my shutter speed, ISO and aperture, and they have to maintain the same values no matter when or where I take a photo; for instance 1.27 seconds for exposure time, f/1.42 for aperture, 800 for ISO. I've been thinking about program my own app, but I have no idea how to start. I don't even know if it is possible to program an app that can really allow us to plug in numbers for the shutter speed, ISO, and aperture precisely in millisecond. Is there any idea?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread