Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,811,702 Members 53,576 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Pedometer/Health App

Tip us?

princetrey07
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Default Pedometer/Health App

Could anyone recommend a pedometer that users the G2's built in sensors? I'm running PA 4.4.3 if that affects anything.

Sent from my LG-D800 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

martindar
Old
(Last edited by martindar; 18th June 2014 at 03:47 PM.)
Thanks Meter 186
on page 2 of the themes and apps thread there is the lg g3 health app it has been ported over by a very clever devs (AyDee,RocketSauce83,Krija and it works great make sure you download both bits in the op and install it works great ive used it for walking and biking you can even record your routes in the map ui within the app try it
The Following User Says Thank You to martindar For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

princetrey07
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by martindar View Post
on page 2 of the themes and apps thread there is the lg g3 health app it has been ported over by a very clever devs (AyDee,RocketSauce83,Krija and it works great make sure you download both bits in the op and install it works great ive used it for walking and biking you can even record your routes in the map ui within the app try it
I couldn't get it to work for me, installed both apks, but still got fc
The Following User Says Thank You to princetrey07 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

AyDee
Old
Thanks Meter 890

DONATE TO ME
Pretty sure it only works for Stock or Flex/Pro2/G3 based LG roms. I'll add that to the OP.

martindar
Old
Thanks Meter 186
sorry! i did not see that you were on aosp pa i dont know how i missed that part but i did yes it will only work on flex/pro so sorry for misinforming and messing up your phone my mistakke ill read the whole post next time