Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,733,605 Members 43,603 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[MOAR]4.3-T.W-[PORT][MK3]-D2TMO-APR-29*V.9.0.1

Tip us?

Blunt31
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I flashed this ROM on my girls AT&T I747. Worked great. Had an issue where mms would not send while connected to wifi. Tried a variety of fixes with no solution. I ended up replacing secmms.apk with the secmms.apk from the Note 3 and everything is working great now. Nice ROM!

cronikman84
Old
(Last edited by cronikman84; 11th June 2014 at 12:11 AM.)
Thanks Meter 30
Default WOW!!!!

I just finished flashing this rom on my GS3 T999L while sitting here at my stepsons baseball practice without any issues, data was working with stock kernel but not wifi so i booted back and chose the KT kernel option from the rom and wifi still wasn't working, my only option was to download and flash the KT TW 4.3 kernel manually threw recovery and BAMM it fixed the wifi issues, so far working great and these feature are amazing and so many of them oh and text works perfect i'm able to receive and send, i come from C-Rom which is an awesome rom also but NFC wasn't working for me and hopefully it works on this rom, hopefully battery life is good great job on this rom Thanks

badaphooko01
Old
Thanks Meter 66
its been a while since I flashed a rom. Can someone tell what I need to do exactly to install this rom? I'm currently on 4.3 with modem T999uvuemjc. Can i just download and flash as normal? Do I need a diff. boot loader or anything else? Please advise. Thanks

Current devices:
My Device: Galaxy S3 T999 running INFAMOUS
Wife's Device: Samsung Galaxy S3 T999 stock
Son's Device : Samsung Galaxy S3 T999 stock
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 running AOKP
Apple IPad 2

Retired devices:
Htc G1
Htc My touch 4g
Hp Touchpad
Samsung Vibrant
Samsung Galaxy S2

daggorlad
Old
Thanks Meter 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by badaphooko01 View Post
its been a while since I flashed a rom. Can someone tell what I need to do exactly to install this rom? I'm currently on 4.3 with modem T999uvuemjc. Can i just download and flash as normal? Do I need a diff. boot loader or anything else? Please advise. Thanks
Do not flash a bootloader for another device. Download and flash using TWRP or CWM as normal.