Originally Posted by piranime
Have a good day and any comment is apprecieated.
 Also good stables roms for P6 for everyday use =)
I'm a quite happy everyday
Huawei has recently released android kitkat for P6. The latest model P7 and P6 run now the same android version (kitkat 4.4.2) with the same user interface (Emotion 2.3 UI).
With previous firmware (jelly bean 4.2.2 + Emotion 1.6 UI, firmware U125 and U132) this phone was as solid as a rock. I've recently upgraded my P6 to the latest firmware (kitkat 4.4.2 + Emotion 2.3 UI) and found some minor glitches mostly IMHO related to Emotion UI: icons displayed twice, fixed by changing user interface theme; icon moved after app update. My experience is that Emotion 2.3 UI seems not yet as stable as previous version (1.6) but I could it's minor problems and the phone is definitely usable for an average use and I bet next update will fix these problems. In any case I'm satisfied and won't roll back
to previous firmware.
In brief, if you have a P6:
- Stock official roms U125 and U132 are excellent. Stay there if you're looking for absolute stability. I could root them easily and install anything I needed.
- Latest stock official rom 510 is also very good. Go there if you're looking for latest system improvements. I couldn't root it at the moment it but I didn't try hard.
By the way P7 has a definitely better hardware. As far as I know P7 has:
- a better display (higher resolution and pixel density; and this is awesome since P6 display is also excellent, I really love it);
- a better main camera (13 megapixels vs 8);
- a mounstrous front camera (8 megapixels vs 5);
- twice the internal storage (16GB vs 8);
- a better battery (2500 aAh vs 2000);
- a faster processor;
- maybe more sensors.
It's only a little a little larger (wider, taller, thicker and ... 4 grams heavier).
It's up to you to decide if the hardware improvements of P7 over P6 are worth the bigger price.