Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,808,174 Members 36,225 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Major CSC issues

Tip us?

nexxusty
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 39
Default Major CSC issues

I flashed Xnote over my stock N900W8 (Canadian Note 3) ROM and of course I lost my Canadian CSC. Have flashed it back with Odin multiple times with no success. I flash the Modem and CSC with Odin 3.09 and when I reboot it's like I did nothing at all. No changes. Cannot even select Rogers in CSC changer.

Completely lost at this point. I've followed instructions as well as I could. I am on limited bandwidth so I cannot download **** all, really sucks. Making my life hell actually, I managed to get the Canadian Rogers 4.4.2 AP and a Canadian Rogers CP and a Multi Canadian CSC, flashed them all and nothing. Reverts back to stock but with a UK CSC.

As soon as the flash of the CSC is done it boots recovery and wipes cache. Like I said, lost.

ANY info would be helpful, really want my Canadian CSC back.
Rogers Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (Unlocked) - 4.4.2 Stock TouchWiz Rooted /w TWRP Installed (Proper Battery life, there is NO issue with KitKat...other than SD)

If I managed to help you out, click the "Thanks" button for me.

nexxusty
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by nexxusty View Post
I flashed Xnote over my stock N900W8 (Canadian Note 3) ROM and of course I lost my Canadian CSC. Have flashed it back with Odin multiple times with no success. I flash the Modem and CSC with Odin 3.09 and when I reboot it's like I did nothing at all. No changes. Cannot even select Rogers in CSC changer.

Completely lost at this point. I've followed instructions as well as I could. I am on limited bandwidth so I cannot download **** all, really sucks. Making my life hell actually, I managed to get the Canadian Rogers 4.4.2 AP and a Canadian Rogers CP and a Multi Canadian CSC, flashed them all and nothing. Reverts back to stock but with a UK CSC.

As soon as the flash of the CSC is done it boots recovery and wipes cache. Like I said, lost.

ANY info would be helpful, really want my Canadian CSC back.
No one?

Rogers Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (Unlocked) - 4.4.2 Stock TouchWiz Rooted /w TWRP Installed (Proper Battery life, there is NO issue with KitKat...other than SD)

If I managed to help you out, click the "Thanks" button for me.

rayman95
Old
Thanks Meter 635
Quote:
Originally Posted by nexxusty View Post
No one?
you need to flash stock canadian rom with odin......
- SAMSUNG Galaxy Note 3 SM-N9005 [ROM 4.4.2] K.K Alexandr Light V14 By Rayman95 (779 Mo) [XXUGNG1] Lean kernel V3.7 or
- CM11 Temasek V138 Light By Rayman95 Kernel V3.97 Exp1+
Bootloader XXUENA6 - Modem N9005XXUGNG1
Odex with odexer tool V1.2 - CWM Philz touch V6.48.4

SAMSUNG Galaxy Note GT-N7000 [ROM] [4.1.2 JB] Slim Pristine personal XXLT4 v3.0 custom 290 Mo
HTC EVO 3D , Diamond, HD, HD2 Dutty V 26
ACER ICONIA TAB A500 rom J.B 4.1.2 CM10-FLEX_V6