Google Play Developer Distribution Agreement Due Tomorrow

Every once in a while, Google updates theGoogle PlayDeveloper Distribution … more

LG to Release Octa-Core “Nuclun” SoC in the LG G3 Screen

LG is set to follow the likes of Samsung and other manufacture its own … more

Lockdown Pro 2 Brings Material Design and Media Support

Back in March of this year, we took a look at a rather innovated security application … more

Mural Watchface Brings 500px to Android Wear

On a traditional watch, you can’t really do too much to change its appearance once … more
Post Reply

Any person Can Help me????

OP xieo

18th June 2014, 02:39 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
20 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2012
Hello I purchased The Samsung galaxy s5 and now i need to buy a case for my phone but i hesitant about what The case is better and really protect my phone???

(spigen) case in this link
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...pf_rd_i=507846

or otterbox case in this link
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...pf_rd_i=507846

Please Help me to choose the better case for my phone

Thank you
18th June 2014, 02:52 AM   |  #2  
elesbb's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 4,412
 
6,852 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xieo

Hello I purchased The Samsung galaxy s5 and now i need to buy a case for my phone but i hesitant about what The case is better and really protect my phone???

(spigen) case in this link
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...pf_rd_i=507846

or otterbox case in this link
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...pf_rd_i=507846

Please Help me to choose the better case for my phone

Thank you

I have the OtterBox defender and love it. Also, why buy from Amazon? I got mine at walmart for like 39.88 with tax.
The Following User Says Thank You to elesbb For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th June 2014, 04:41 AM   |  #3  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
20 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by elesbb

I have the OtterBox defender and love it. Also, why buy from Amazon? I got mine at walmart for like 39.88 with tax.

I had the Spigen for my S4 and absolutely loved it. But, for my S5 I went for this one. I like it a lot and it is quite rugged. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
18th June 2014, 07:22 PM   |  #4  
Senior Member
Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 28
 
406 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2010
More
I have both the Otterbox Commuter and Spigen Tough Armor Case. I use the Otterbox if I'm going to be outdoors at the beach or in the sand dunes 4 wheeling. It's bulky but does a better job at protecting the phone from the elements. However, the Otterbox case is NOT waterproof so keep that in mind. I use the Spigen case when I'm going to be in the office or indoors most of the time. They are slimmer and fits better in my pocket.
18th June 2014, 07:41 PM   |  #5  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 21
 
220 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2010
Seeing as our phones are waterproof and dustproof (for the most part anyway), the case not having that distinction isn't very important.

That being said, I have that exact Spigen case, and the only complaint I have so far is there's no beltclip for it. If that's important, get a case with a holster, otherwise, the Spigen works just fine. The Otterbox adds too much bulk for me..
18th June 2014, 07:43 PM   |  #6  
elesbb's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 4,412
 
6,852 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by heffe2001

Seeing as our phones are waterproof and dustproof (for the most part anyway), the case not having that distinction isn't very important.

That being said, I have that exact Spigen case, and the only complaint I have so far is there's no beltclip for it. If that's important, get a case with a holster, otherwise, the Spigen works just fine. The Otterbox adds too much bulk for me..

With bulk comes protection

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
18th June 2014, 10:07 PM   |  #7  
elesbb's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 4,412
 
6,852 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2010
Donate to Me
More
Whatever anybody does, do not get the OtterBox preserver case. HORRIBLE! The two pieces that "snap" together come apart VERY easily. Pathetic.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Galaxy S 5 Accessories by ThreadRank