Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,813,143 Members 54,221 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] APX Mode on...

Tip us?

sigma119
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy [Q] APX Mode on...

Hello, i need some help with my one x if you mind ofcourse...
i was playing with my screen putting it on and off when i noticed that the delay where i put on power button i higher than normal so i decided to restart it.
And so its dead it is not responding for anything im keeping up battery to do not let it die, there is no red led or anything phone is detected by a PC as APX so i figured out thats a hardware problem and phone will be locked untill someone will unlock it or so, there was an revolution hd for over 4 months or something like that sense 5.
So my question is, is there anything i can do to get it working again or i have to replace the motherboard?

Mr Hofs
Old
Recognized Contributor / Themer
Thanks Meter 8,452

DONATE TO ME
Yep mainboard replacement will fix it permanently. Some got out of apx by rebooting many....many times, or flashing stuff many times. Never solved it permanently. So yeah That's the way to go.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

sigma119
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Hofs View Post
Yep mainboard replacement will fix it permanently. Some got out of apx by rebooting many....many times, or flashing stuff many times. Never solved it permanently. So yeah That's the way to go.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
well if i just could reboot it would be great :P phone is not responding to anything i tried putting out the battery thought