Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] APX Mode on...

OP sigma119

18th June 2014, 11:16 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
Hello, i need some help with my one x if you mind ofcourse...
i was playing with my screen putting it on and off when i noticed that the delay where i put on power button i higher than normal so i decided to restart it.
And so its dead it is not responding for anything im keeping up battery to do not let it die, there is no red led or anything phone is detected by a PC as APX so i figured out thats a hardware problem and phone will be locked untill someone will unlock it or so, there was an revolution hd for over 4 months or something like that sense 5.
So my question is, is there anything i can do to get it working again or i have to replace the motherboard?
18th June 2014, 11:25 PM   |  #2  
Recognized Contributor / Themer
Thanks Meter: 8,847

14,384 posts
Donate to Me
Yep mainboard replacement will fix it permanently. Some got out of apx by rebooting many....many times, or flashing stuff many times. Never solved it permanently. So yeah That's the way to go.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
18th June 2014, 11:57 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Hofs

Yep mainboard replacement will fix it permanently. Some got out of apx by rebooting many....many times, or flashing stuff many times. Never solved it permanently. So yeah That's the way to go.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

well if i just could reboot it would be great :P phone is not responding to anything i tried putting out the battery thought
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread