Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,771,909 Members 37,663 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Crossdl [D803] to [d800] - Help!

Tip us?

kmacsouris
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Crossdl [D803] to [d800] - Help!

My phone is ATT D800. It is rooted and has CWM custom recovery. I live in Canada and use Telus as my provider.

Last night I flashed Bell Stock D803 rom. I loved the rom, the phone was nice and zippy, but every time I restarted, it forgot settings, wifi would be off, and I would have to reset the APN settings. I was able to flash my phone back to stock ATT using Custom DLL LGUP_8974.dll and and the stock ATT JB provided by hyelton. It worked with no issues. I was using the phone all day today and noticed that I had really bad signals with the ATT modem. So like a fool, I decided to try the Bell rom again - big mistake! Now my phone is in an endless loop. I can go into download and recovery mode no problem but I can't do anything else.

I have been trying to use the LG Flash Tool to restore and I am now getting Crossdl [D803] to [d800] errors. I rebooted into recovery thinking that I would be able to sideload another rom to at least get the phone working - no go. When I run adb devices - it isn't seeing my phone in recovery. If I to a factory restore, it goes in a boot loop and I get screen after screen asking me if I want to format. When I check the device manager - instead of seeing my phone, I see qhsusb_bulk.

I've also tried to flash ROM KDZ Method for bell D803 but this doesn't work for me either. When I get to - 3. select Normal web upgrade test - I get the next screen to click upgrade start but then after that, the BC2App loads and tells me that there is no updates. I never get the screen wanting me to choose a country. And yes, I've followed the steps too many times to count now.

At this point, I don't care if my phone is running D800 software or D803 - I just want it to work. Can someone please help?

danial.aw
Old
Thanks Meter 115
If you have a d800 you shouldn't install a d803 ROM I believe there are hardware and kernel changes between both of them ... The radios are different... Try installing a d800 ROM if you can access recovery by sideload and then install a d800 modem

---------- Post added at 12:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:15 PM ----------

And after that just change the APN and enable fast dormancy ... I believe telus supports it too

maloma99
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmacsouris View Post
My phone is ATT D800. It is rooted and has CWM custom recovery. I live in Canada and use Telus as my provider.

Last night I flashed Bell Stock D803 rom. I loved the rom, the phone was nice and zippy, but every time I restarted, it forgot settings, wifi would be off, and I would have to reset the APN settings. I was able to flash my phone back to stock ATT using Custom DLL LGUP_8974.dll and and the stock ATT JB provided by hyelton. It worked with no issues. I was using the phone all day today and noticed that I had really bad signals with the ATT modem. So like a fool, I decided to try the Bell rom again - big mistake! Now my phone is in an endless loop. I can go into download and recovery mode no problem but I can't do anything else.

I have been trying to use the LG Flash Tool to restore and I am now getting Crossdl [D803] to [d800] errors. I rebooted into recovery thinking that I would be able to sideload another rom to at least get the phone working - no go. When I run adb devices - it isn't seeing my phone in recovery. If I to a factory restore, it goes in a boot loop and I get screen after screen asking me if I want to format. When I check the device manager - instead of seeing my phone, I see qhsusb_bulk.

I've also tried to flash ROM KDZ Method for bell D803 but this doesn't work for me either. When I get to - 3. select Normal web upgrade test - I get the next screen to click upgrade start but then after that, the BC2App loads and tells me that there is no updates. I never get the screen wanting me to choose a country. And yes, I've followed the steps too many times to count now.

At this point, I don't care if my phone is running D800 software or D803 - I just want it to work. Can someone please help?
I can help you. I need original dll for your phone. i made some changrs and you flash your g2 with TOT method. I am from Ukraine. Sorry for my english. if you still need the help - write in private message.