LG to Release Octa-Core “Nuclun” SoC in the LG G3 Screen

LG is set to follow the likes of Samsung and other manufacture its own … more

Lockdown Pro 2 Brings Material Design and Media Support

Back in March of this year, we took a look at a rather innovated security application … more

Mural Watchface Brings 500px to Android Wear

On a traditional watch, you can’t really do too much to change its appearance once … more

Android 5.0 Favorite Features, Release November 3rd? – XDA TV

Google Confirms Android 5.0 Lollipop for November 3rd! That and much more … more

[Q] HTC One Automatically Reboots "Process com.htc.htcdialer isn't responding"

OP Beefcake4000

12th May 2014, 03:55 AM   |  #21  
Forum Moderator
Flag Xda-Dev,NV
Thanks Meter: 7,918

8,274 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beefcake4000

I posted earlier stating that I saw Google Play Services listed under my apps, and it was up-to-date as far as I know. It does ask me if I want to install it but then takes me to the Google account sign-in (which I can't sign into.) Clearing the data on every Google app I saw and rebooting did not resolve the sign-in issue.

I'm going to try to re-flash the ROM, fix, and radio because I managed to sign in during the set-up. I'll see if that clears up all of my problems.

EDIT: WORKED! Few minutes in and not a single problem so far. Signed into Google and the Play Store works. I may be speaking too soon though.

Thanks for the help!

Side question: How can I remove some apps such as HTC Apps and HTC Backup? I click on them and it says the apps are not installed but they still show up in the list of apps.

Glad you got it sorted.
You can hide them in the app drawer.
19th June 2014, 12:16 AM   |  #22  
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Thumbs up Excelent!
I wanna thank you for this article I finally fix my htc one.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread