Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,769,165 Members 37,561 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

I9500 chargin problem and others

Tip us?

odrr28
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Unhappy I9500 chargin problem and others

hi guys i have a problem with my i9500 when i conect the charger the phone says charging stop batery temperature is to low.
the battery is new oem, and chargin port is well, but there is someting very rare, the phone in odin mode says model: gt -i337, but in settings about phone says i9500, an the baseband says mj7 on android 4.3, i understand the 4.3 is mk1, please helpme, i can not upgrade to 4.4 via odin, i had try a lots of original firmware, 4.4 and 4.3, please helpme.

Joku1981
Old
Thanks Meter 547

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by odrr28 View Post
hi guys i have a problem with my i9500 when i conect the charger the phone says charging stop batery temperature is to low.
the battery is new oem, and chargin port is well, but there is someting very rare, the phone in odin mode says model: gt -i337, but in settings about phone says i9500, an the baseband says mj7 on android 4.3, i understand the 4.3 is mk1, please helpme, i can not upgrade to 4.4 via odin, i had try a lots of original firmware, 4.4 and 4.3, please helpme.
You don't need help. You only need buy a original device. You own a clone

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CLICK "THANKS" BUTTON IF I HELPED YA

odrr28
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
But internal memory is 16 gb and processor is a exynos octacore, and 2 gb of ram, i don think is a clone.
But thanks for your post.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using XDA Free mobile app