Detect, Avoid IMSI-Catcher Attacks with Android IMSI-Catcher Detector

Privacy is always an important topic, as well as a delicate one to … more

Materialized LeanDroid Fights Your Poor Battery Life

Battery life has always been one of the biggest problems facing most Android devices. … more

Bump! Workaround for the LG G3 Locked Bootloader – XDA TV

The LG G3 is a power house device. It’s been a favorite of many people. … more

Enable Call Recording on Xperia Z2 and Z3

Call recording, while not legal in every part of the world, is quite handy in certain situations. … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[Q] HTC Dotview hacking ??

OP asimoalex

1st June 2014, 03:19 AM   |  #11  
OP Member
Flag florida
Thanks Meter: 3
 
58 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wtoj34

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...postcount=1684

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

how ? any details on this ??
5th June 2014, 01:54 AM   |  #12  
Member
Flag Las Vegas
Thanks Meter: 4
 
38 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2013
More
Venom dot view notifications
Looks like something has popped up! http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2771086
Last edited by BRYCEFISHER; 5th June 2014 at 01:58 AM. Reason: forgot something
5th June 2014, 02:58 AM   |  #13  
OP Member
Flag florida
Thanks Meter: 3
 
58 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BRYCEFISHER

Looks like something has popped up! http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2771086

Ya I just saw that this morning haven't tried anything in at work still
5th June 2014, 03:52 AM   |  #14  
Member
Thanks Meter: 17
 
64 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2008
There's also this:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...cmateunlockkey
which looks like is a release finally from the dev who gave the teaser video way back when.
6th June 2014, 08:59 PM   |  #15  
OP Member
Flag florida
Thanks Meter: 3
 
58 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jskup

There's also this:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...cmateunlockkey
which looks like is a release finally from the dev who gave the teaser video way back when.

Wow this like Good wonder if it will give me wonkey issues with the Viper one... Wish he had screen shots of the notifications
8th June 2014, 04:03 AM   |  #16  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
13 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by asimoalex

Wow this like Good wonder if it will give me wonkey issues with the Viper one... Wish he had screen shots of the notifications

I've been using the app since he released. Keep in mind that the google play link that was posted was only the key for the app for some added features. As for the notifications, he just had the icon for the app pop up on the screen. If that makes any sense. The dot view case itself with those dots on it makes it look okay, but no work was done for the notifications themselves; the apps icon just displays on screen. I have no way of taking a photo or else i would to show what I mean.
18th June 2014, 03:58 AM   |  #17  
OP Member
Flag florida
Thanks Meter: 3
 
58 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajkowal

I've been using the app since he released. Keep in mind that the google play link that was posted was only the key for the app for some added features. As for the notifications, he just had the icon for the app pop up on the screen. If that makes any sense. The dot view case itself with those dots on it makes it look okay, but no work was done for the notifications themselves; the apps icon just displays on screen. I have no way of taking a photo or else i would to show what I mean.

i thought i had responed to this lol ...i finally took the plung and bought it works ok like 80% of the time
i do get some missed notifications and at times the gestures dont work

you having any of these issues ??
19th June 2014, 02:09 AM   |  #18  
ATXiceman512's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Austin, TX
Thanks Meter: 3
 
116 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by asimoalex

ugh man this looks good i cant wait for this atm it feels like the dot view isnt worth it

I have the dot view case and love the display, I hate the flip case though, sometimes it's hard to do stuff on the phone

Sent from my ViperOne M8 using XDA Premium.


Go to the Google play store and type in " Dot view mods for one (m8)"
Last edited by ATXiceman512; 20th June 2014 at 08:26 AM.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
dot view case
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes