FORUMS

CloudPlayer: DIY HiFi Music Streaming Solution

In our Helpful Guide to Music Streaming Services, we mentioned several different services … more

Optimize Battery Life with This Useful App

Battery life is an important aspect of your smartphone, especially if you use it for more … more

The OnePlus 2 & The Year of Smartphone Compromises

We are very close to entering the last third of 2015, and we have now seen many of … more

OnePlus 2 Teardown, Major Android Vulnerability – XDA TV

The OnePlus 2 has been officially released. That and much more news is … more

[Q] Upgrade ME7 4.2 to 4.4?

6 posts
Thanks Meter: 0
 
By Idrove, Junior Member on 18th June 2014, 05:47 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
18th June 2014, 10:16 PM |#11  
Mistertac's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Springfield, Ma
Thanks Meter: 2,685
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaftamle

Are you using 4.4.3? If so are you having any problems with text messaging?

Sent from a Shaftamle Galaxy S4
"Thanks Button" is always appreciated!
CheckOutMyThemedGoogleKeyboards!!!!!!

MyColorScreen


Yes it's 4.4.3 and no problems with text or anything at all for that matter. Great all around ROM

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to Mistertac For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
18th June 2014, 11:23 PM |#12  
Shaftamle's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Flag Ellicott City
Thanks Meter: 4,900
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistertac

Yes it's 4.4.3 and no problems with text or anything at all for that matter. Great all around ROM

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Nice. LS is killing me. Thanks!

Sent from a Shaftamle Galaxy S4
"Thanks Button" is always appreciated!
CheckOutMyThemedGoogleKeyboards!!!!!!

MyColorScreen
19th June 2014, 12:15 AM |#13  
Mistertac's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Springfield, Ma
Thanks Meter: 2,685
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaftamle

Nice. LS is killing me. Thanks!

Sent from a Shaftamle Galaxy S4
"Thanks Button" is always appreciated!
CheckOutMyThemedGoogleKeyboards!!!!!!

MyColorScreen

Check out SlimSaberKat. Both ROM and kernel compiled in SaberMod and ROM has JustArchi flags as well. It's crazy fast and reliable

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 07:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:28 PM ----------

By the way... Using your ShaftaK06 keyboard with it... You do some good work my friend!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to Mistertac For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th June 2014, 01:37 AM |#14  
Shaftamle's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Flag Ellicott City
Thanks Meter: 4,900
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistertac

Check out SlimSaberKat. Both ROM and kernel compiled in SaberMod and ROM has JustArchi flags as well. It's crazy fast and reliable

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 07:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:28 PM ----------

By the way... Using your ShaftaK06 keyboard with it... You do some good work my friend!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the advice and your support!

Sent from a Shaftamle Galaxy S4
"Thanks Button" is always appreciated!
CheckOutMyThemedGoogleKeyboards!!!!!!

MyColorScreen
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
4.4, bootloader, me7
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes