Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,742,143 Members 52,066 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] stuck at unfortunatly blinkfeed has stopped screen htc one m8 verizon

Tip us?

yz250f_rider
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] stuck at unfortunatly blinkfeed has stopped screen htc one m8 verizon

i have a verizon htc one m8 that i tried to flash viperone rom onto and now when it turns on it shows the htc screen then verizon screen then pops up saying "unfortenetly the process com.htc.sense.mms has stopped then says "htc blinkfeed has stopped" and if you click ok it just pops up again...i cant hold power and volume up either because it does nothing plz help me it would be greatly appriciated since this is my only phone thank you in advance

Tigerstown
Old
Thanks Meter 418
Quote:
Originally Posted by yz250f_rider View Post
i have a verizon htc one m8 that i tried to flash viperone rom onto and now when it turns on it shows the htc screen then verizon screen then pops up saying "unfortenetly the process com.htc.sense.mms has stopped then says "htc blinkfeed has stopped" and if you click ok it just pops up again...i cant hold power and volume up either because it does nothing plz help me it would be greatly appriciated since this is my only phone thank you in advance
Does adb recognize your phone. If so adb reboot-bootloader. An go from there.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
sent from my 4.1ghz 8 core AMD unlocked fx black editon beast machine running win8.1/ubuntu12.04

brandogg
Old
Thanks Meter 81
I could be wrong, but you might just not be holding the buttons long enough. That kind of stuff is typically built into the hardware, like holding the power button to reboot a laptop. The ADB reboot method should work though...if you have USB debugging enables (I imagine it would be by default with that ROM).

skcitzo
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Had same issue with viper one I flashed the firewater hboot after I adb reboot-bootloader and fixed itů oh I also wiped the boot and dalvik cache then reinstalled hope this helps

Sent from my One M8 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Sent from my HTC one M8 antutu Benchmarked at 38,783