Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] stuck at unfortunatly blinkfeed has stopped screen htc one m8 verizon

OP yz250f_rider

6th June 2014, 03:05 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
i have a verizon htc one m8 that i tried to flash viperone rom onto and now when it turns on it shows the htc screen then verizon screen then pops up saying "unfortenetly the process com.htc.sense.mms has stopped then says "htc blinkfeed has stopped" and if you click ok it just pops up again...i cant hold power and volume up either because it does nothing plz help me it would be greatly appriciated since this is my only phone thank you in advance
6th June 2014, 04:09 AM   |  #2  
Flag Detroit
Thanks Meter: 1,245

2,686 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by yz250f_rider

i have a verizon htc one m8 that i tried to flash viperone rom onto and now when it turns on it shows the htc screen then verizon screen then pops up saying "unfortenetly the process com.htc.sense.mms has stopped then says "htc blinkfeed has stopped" and if you click ok it just pops up again...i cant hold power and volume up either because it does nothing plz help me it would be greatly appriciated since this is my only phone thank you in advance

Does adb recognize your phone. If so adb reboot-bootloader. An go from there.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
6th June 2014, 04:53 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 83

613 posts
I could be wrong, but you might just not be holding the buttons long enough. That kind of stuff is typically built into the hardware, like holding the power button to reboot a laptop. The ADB reboot method should work though...if you have USB debugging enables (I imagine it would be by default with that ROM).
19th June 2014, 02:59 AM   |  #4  
Flag salt lake
Thanks Meter: 0

43 posts
More
Had same issue with viper one I flashed the firewater hboot after I adb reboot-bootloader and fixed itů oh I also wiped the boot and dalvik cache then reinstalled hope this helps

Sent from my One M8 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread