Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,490 Members 41,163 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] M8Rx.v2 HTC Sense 6 AT&T (1.58.502.1) 5-15-2014

Tip us?

enewman17
Old
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 5779

DONATE TO ME
Alright lets do this one more time.

Updated link in the OP

.v2
Added 2 kernels to AROMA that will give you working WiFi if you haven't taken the new 1.58 OTA update
Fixed the Calculator being deleted... Stock Calc and CM Calc were named the same. Sorry about that
Fixed missing write protection.sh to enable the module.
- Top Secret Clown Business -
- The Devil's Reject -
By all means you are all welcome to use the entirety of everything I upload without permission. Enjoy!

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to enewman17 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

kennypow3rs
Old
Thanks Meter 742
Thanks for this bro

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kennypow3rs For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

lessthanzach
Old
Thanks Meter 358
Any reason why the built in visual voice-mail wouldn't work? I don't get a notification at all.

Go Here and make a difference!

Do it for Emily and Joe!

Task650 AOKP'd Galaxy SIII

Hit my "Thanks" if I helped you

enewman17
Old
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 5779

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by lessthanzach View Post
Any reason why the built in visual voice-mail wouldn't work? I don't get a notification at all.

For whatever reason, not the ROMs fault because it's like this even pure stock... But it doesn't work while connected to Wi-Fi.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk
- Top Secret Clown Business -
- The Devil's Reject -
By all means you are all welcome to use the entirety of everything I upload without permission. Enjoy!

lessthanzach
Old
Thanks Meter 358
Quote:
Originally Posted by enewman17 View Post
For whatever reason, not the ROMs fault because it's like this even pure stock... But it doesn't work while connected to Wi-Fi.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk
Thanks for the response. I'm still looking into it but as far as VVM goes, it simply does NOT WORK at all. This apparently is some sort of issue with rooted non-stock roms. On stock, notifications worked even when on Wi-Fi as mentioned here . I actually lost my job recently and missed a very important message from a potential employer which is what actually got me looking into this. Prior to this rom, I ran stock with xposed and everything was working quite soundly, even on wi-fi. However, I am madly just trying to get vvm to work because at the moment, regardless of network connection, my phone doesn't notify me of any voicemails. I really only care because of my job hunt. However, it doesn't appear to be your problem as this is common on all non-stock roms. If you want to help out, though, you can contribute at the xda link I posted as it appears they have somewhat fixed the issue and are now just working on getting the voicemail to work on wi-fi in which they asked for a legit developer to help.

Thanks again for your ROM. It has been perfect save for the voicemail.

Go Here and make a difference!

Do it for Emily and Joe!

Task650 AOKP'd Galaxy SIII

Hit my "Thanks" if I helped you

Silverexp
Old
Thanks Meter 12
Rom & kernel have been working great. The Harman/Kardon mod works perfect too on this rom... thanks again.
Device: at&t HTC One M8 / ROM - M8Rx.v2

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 SGH-i497 - at&t (rooted)

previous devices:
Samsung at&t GS3 - S3Rx
Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 LTE SGH-i957 - at&t (rooted)
Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket - custom rom
Google Nexus One - ch33kybutt
Tilt2 - Faria ROMs
FUZE - Shep ROMs
Tilt - Sakajat's ROMs -
8525 (2) - Schap ROMs -
8125 - Faria ROMs
The Following User Says Thank You to Silverexp For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

tele_jas
Old
Thanks Meter 90

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by lessthanzach View Post
Thanks for the response. I'm still looking into it but as far as VVM goes, it simply does NOT WORK at all. This apparently is some sort of issue with rooted non-stock roms. On stock, notifications worked even when on Wi-Fi as mentioned here . I actually lost my job recently and missed a very important message from a potential employer which is what actually got me looking into this. Prior to this rom, I ran stock with xposed and everything was working quite soundly, even on wi-fi. However, I am madly just trying to get vvm to work because at the moment, regardless of network connection, my phone doesn't notify me of any voicemails. I really only care because of my job hunt. However, it doesn't appear to be your problem as this is common on all non-stock roms. If you want to help out, though, you can contribute at the xda link I posted as it appears they have somewhat fixed the issue and are now just working on getting the voicemail to work on wi-fi in which they asked for a legit developer to help.

Thanks again for your ROM. It has been perfect save for the voicemail.
Until VVM is working, might I suggest Google Voice? It has worked with every ROM I've used for the past 2 years. It won't "play messages from notification drawer" on Sense or TouchWiz phones, so don't choose that option.
Allons-y!

Phobetos
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Hey guys, I installed this on my phone the other day. And it's all good and all, amazing really. But there is one slight problem that I've found so far and don't know if there's a quick fix to it, but if there is, I didn't find it on this thread.

So for some reason, I can't send images via mms. I tried changing the max size but that didn't do anything. Anyway, let me know if I did something wrong or if there's some extra info that needs to be given. Thanks!

Phobetos
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Wellp, turns out it was a dumb reason. For some reason, the image didn't automatically convert to mms message and so it was trying to send a 2mb image. So i tried again, and it formatted correctly.

Also, i had to turn off adblock.

tbird57
Old
Thanks Meter 175
Dammit....looks like I will be getting a HTC M8
Device:AT$T SAMSUNG-SGH-I747

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")