My galaxy gear wont boot recovery on v700oxabna6

Search This thread

Timeizmoney

Aug 13, 2007
I have followed all the instructions and my gear wont boot to recovery it just says updateing and resets the whole device back to factory iam on v700oxabna6 is there method to putting custom rom on this firmware version ???

animatechnica

Dec 12, 2010
Freakmont

drp1nk

Jun 15, 2014
Whitby
Hey everyone :) i'm knew to this site so I hope I'm in the right place and don't p anyone off. I have the Samsung gear sm-v700 and flashed the firmware XXUAMK7. Well that's what was supposed to happen but after a quick trip to the shop it is stuck on a screen saying 'firmware upgrade encountered an issue. Please select recovery mode in kids and try again. ".. When I load kids up and try the recovery and enter the correct serial number and model number it doesn't even recognise it. The watch will not switch off and is stuck on the same screen. It will Not go into download mode or recovery. Please can some one help me? I will be forever in your debt.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Deu1

Feb 12, 2010
PLEASE HELP! Firmware upgrade encountered an issue GALAXY GEAR

hey everyone :) i'm knew to this site so i hope i'm in the right place and don't p anyone off. I have the samsung gear sm-v700 and flashed the firmware xxuamk7. Well that's what was supposed to happen but after a quick trip to the shop it is stuck on a screen saying 'firmware upgrade encountered an issue. Please select recovery mode in kids and try again. ".. When i load kids up and try the recovery and enter the correct serial number and model number it doesn't even recognise it. The watch will not switch off and is stuck on the same screen. It will not go into download mode or recovery. Please can some one help me? I will be forever in your debt.

Sent from my sm-n9005 using xda premium 4 mobile app

does anyone know of a solution to this problem??

fireishott

Apr 8, 2009
Hey everyone :) i'm knew to this site so I hope I'm in the right place and don't p anyone off. I have the Samsung gear sm-v700 and flashed the firmware XXUAMK7. Well that's what was supposed to happen but after a quick trip to the shop it is stuck on a screen saying 'firmware upgrade encountered an issue. Please select recovery mode in kids and try again. ".. When I load kids up and try the recovery and enter the correct serial number and model number it doesn't even recognise it. The watch will not switch off and is stuck on the same screen. It will Not go into download mode or recovery. Please can some one help me? I will be forever in your debt.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

does anyone know of a solution to this problem??
check this post out. .... http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=53630254

don't forget thanks

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk