Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,740,667 Members 49,530 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

MultiRom port by oblikas for all G2 variants

Tip us?

player911
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 900

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by blazewit View Post
actually there are no pertinent hardware differences between g2s aside from an extra mic on att (korean versions aside) they all use the same mainboard. the only reason why they have to make all the differentversions is loki. and a few software differences made by carriers. even the radios are included on die in the snapdragon 800 its just what bands are enabled.
Supposedly the Verizon is pretty different because of the specific LTE bands and Wireless Charging. Lots of Rom ports directly to Verizon cause lots of signal, dialer, rotation, MMS, and random reboots.

Not sure if they figured it out yet.
LG G2 - Modded Stock
Nexus 7 FHD - Jelly Bean 4.4.2 [CM Kang Banged]
HTC Touch Pro►HTC Touch Diamond 2►Nexus One►LG G2x►HTC Rezound►Galaxy NexusLG G2!
iPad►iPad2►Asus TransformerGalaxy Tab 7 [CM10]Nook►Nook TabletNexus 7Nexus 7 FHD!

[Site Owner] MiiWiiChat.com - Free Chat for your Wii
[Site Owner] SnapSite Admins.com - Free Custom Website

Like what I do? - Donations welcome or hit the Thanks button!

blazewit
Old
Thanks Meter 115

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by player911 View Post
Supposedly the Verizon is pretty different because of the specific LTE bands and Wireless Charging. Lots of Rom ports directly to Verizon cause lots of signal, dialer, rotation, MMS, and random reboots.

Not sure if they figured it out yet.
They all use the same main board and wireless charging works regardless of the rom. From what i can tell the issues are related to software differences not hardware. Even the lte band are most likely locked via software but since the antenna is different on the vs980 even if u could unlock the extra bands i doubt u could pick em up. Same for fm radio, the module is there its just not connected.
the definition of open: “mkdir android ; cd android ; repo init -u git:// android.git.kernel.org/platform/manifest.git ; repo sync ; make" .....gangsta mike drop...

MrRenan
Old
Thanks Meter 0
No progress??? =(