Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Need Serious Help With Bootloop Please!

OP RespectTheU

19th June 2014, 04:18 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
I've just bought a new Verizon LG G2 and decided to root and flash CM11. I got root and TWRP working, but when i tried to flash CM11 it got stuck in a boot loop of the LG logo. I'm able to do a factory hard reset and return to TWRP, but it seems i forgot to make a backup in my eagerness. I can also get into download mode. I've tried using the LG Mobile Support Tool to return to stock but the tool wont download the software and says my device is an LGV500. I've used the adb sideload method but i get "error: device not found". I honestly have no idea what i'm doing wrong. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
19th June 2014, 05:31 AM   |  #2  
Flag Tirupur
Thanks Meter: 3

12 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RespectTheU

I've just bought a new Verizon LG G2 and decided to root and flash CM11. I got root and TWRP working, but when i tried to flash CM11 it got stuck in a boot loop of the LG logo. I'm able to do a factory hard reset and return to TWRP, but it seems i forgot to make a backup in my eagerness. I can also get into download mode. I've tried using the LG Mobile Support Tool to return to stock but the tool wont download the software and says my device is an LGV500. I've used the adb sideload method but i get "error: device not found". I honestly have no idea what i'm doing wrong. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

1st check whether CM11 is available for your handset (usually it'll happen if u flashed other handsets rom)
If so Get into TWRP and then do factory reset, wipe your cache and dalvik cache....... And then 1ce again flash CM11 and have some patience man....!!!

---------- Post added at 04:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:20 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by RespectTheU

If bootloop exits connect ur phone to pc and flash the stock 1.....
If ur device is not found or shows someother device it is due to some problems in the drivers...... So uninstall the drivers and download new 1 from xda and install it and then connect your device(what I did and worked) and flash stock.......
Sometimes it'll take few mins to detect or else disconnect and try somemore times.......
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread