Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,738,603 Members 42,083 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] VanirAOSP[unofficial] [4.4.2] organized, clean, fast.

Tip us?

catapilla
Old
Thanks Meter 71

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdelacr2 View Post
Will the camera ever work? I'm just trying to be realistic. If it's no where in sight I'll actually try the ROM now rather than later.

Thanks

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
Try it out. The problem I have encountered is actually having folks hear you. Phone mics themselves go in and out. Camera will work once drivers and board source are added un-jankily.. We just encourage them on guys! If 100% source was out we would be flooded with AOSP builds. They're (garwynn, sbrissen) working tails off for US.

Sent from my SM-G900P on da MOOOON!
The Following User Says Thank You to catapilla For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

darkfangex5
Old
Thanks Meter 11
"If you're the kind of person that needs options to change the font and color on every letter and expect the ROM to end up looking like kid's cereal box then GTFO"

I F***ING APPLAUD YOU GUYS THANK YOU SO MUCH. SOMEONE FINALLY UNDERSTANDS!!!

garwynn
Old
Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 7400

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by catapilla View Post
Try it out. The problem I have encountered is actually having folks hear you. Phone mics themselves go in and out. Camera will work once drivers and board source are added un-jankily.. We just encourage them on guys! If 100% source was out we would be flooded with AOSP builds. They're (garwynn, sbrissen) working tails off for US.

Sent from my SM-G900P on da MOOOON!
Behind the scenes an error was cleared out but another popped up. Getting closer, going to try and look at it again.
Tom Marshall is focusing (at least based on last night's powwow) on GPS and he did resolve the video stream issues and the camera hang I was stuck on.
Contact: Twitter || Google+/Hangouts (Non-Moderator issues only please)
Useful Links: Forum Moderator List || Forum Rules

Please continue to thank and support those who bring these great things to our devices!
(That includes RTs, RCs, RDs/SRDs, FMs/SFMs and the people who maintain the site.)
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to garwynn For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

catapilla
Old
Thanks Meter 71

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by garwynn View Post
Behind the scenes an error was cleared out but another popped up. Getting closer, going to try and look at it again.
Tom Marshall is focusing (at least based on last night's powwow) on GPS and he did resolve the video stream issues and the camera hang I was stuck on.
Thank you for the unexpected update! We truly appreciate everyone's dedication and hard work!

Sent from my SM-G900P using XDA Free mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to catapilla For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]