Pulled the trigger on the Note PRO 12.2 today with FREE Keyboard

OP ElCamino

9th June 2014, 05:27 AM   |  #31  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 79

496 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlip3

Wow! That's great! I paid $685 and $129 for mine and before the 15 days were up, they had it on sale for $629 and $99 for the keyboard so I took my receipt in and they refunded me the difference but that is an even better price by far!

Yes this was a great deal which made get the Note PRO. Glad you at least got a discount on your purchase. I was in Best Buy yesterday and was talking to the Samsung rep. I noticed that the white Note PRO is unavailable to ship or buy. And of course the black Samsung keyboard is also not available. I asked the Samsung rep and he said that with the sale of the free keyboard they sold out on both. He also said that the Note PRO and the TabPRO is a really good seller. He said that they sell very well.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
9th June 2014, 05:29 AM   |  #32  
OP Senior Member

496 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggDavin

How do you get the free keyboard? Can someone post me the link?

The free keyboard deal ended on May 29th. I will edit on my first post.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
16th June 2014, 03:52 PM   |  #33  
Thanks Meter: 30

177 posts
Costco ( in USA ) is having a deal for 32 GB black version Note Pro for $599.00. Free shipping, with tax it comes to $662.00. Pulled the trigger and ordered one yesterday. This deal is good till June 28.
http://www.costco.com/.product.10010...rySiloedViewCP
17th June 2014, 06:18 PM   |  #34  
Thanks Meter: 2

11 posts
Smile
Yes sir, I had BB match the Costco price. Returned my 10.1 2014 Note, and got this baby. It takes a minute to get use to the larger size, but I am enjoying the additional real estate. Matched it with the Logitech keyboard also on sale at BB.

My wife asked me are you through now , Yes Honey, I am...(for now at least)...

Peace and blessings,

Azeke
18th June 2014, 06:40 PM   |  #35  
Thanks Meter: 3

32 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azeke

Yes sir, I had BB match the Costco price. Returned my 10.1 2014 Note, and got this baby. It takes a minute to get use to the larger size, but I am enjoying the additional real estate. Matched it with the Logitech keyboard also on sale at BB.

My wife asked me are you through now , Yes Honey, I am...(for now at least)...

Peace and blessings,

Azeke

First, you will never be through.... it's always upgrade... I just pre-ordered Tab S 10 myself.

You will appreciate the Note 12 screen size when you are trying to use it for work related contents. Remote desktop for example. it is nice to have that screen size. I actually get the entire of 2600x1440 or was it 1600 screen? Fonts are pretty small though.. working with doc, execl, power point is much better on this screen size.
19th June 2014, 03:05 AM   |  #36  
Flag burlington, on
Thanks Meter: 71

789 posts
More
i almost picked one of these up today for a very good price but did a quick check on here first and there are no custom roms available - I was quite surprised by this - I have the 2014 note 10.1 and the pro 8.4 and both have several good custom roms to choose from and both run much better then stock - do we think the custom roms will be coming for this tablet or are we basically stuck with the stock rom ?
19th June 2014, 05:49 AM   |  #37  
OP Senior Member

496 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by carlitos66

Costco ( in USA ) is having a deal for 32 GB black version Note Pro for $599.00. Free shipping, with tax it comes to $662.00. Pulled the trigger and ordered one yesterday. This deal is good till June 28.
http://www.costco.com/.product.10010...rySiloedViewCP

That's a great deal at Costco... Thanks for sharing.

Sent from my SM-P900 using Tapatalk
19th June 2014, 05:52 AM   |  #38  
OP Senior Member

496 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by double07

First, you will never be through.... it's always upgrade... I just pre-ordered Tab S 10 myself.

You will appreciate the Note 12 screen size when you are trying to use it for work related contents. Remote desktop for example. it is nice to have that screen size. I actually get the entire of 2600x1440 or was it 1600 screen? Fonts are pretty small though.. working with doc, execl, power point is much better on this screen size.

Yeah you'll never be done. 😁 But this screen size has been very productive for me, especially using to remotely log in to work computers. Hancom Office is the closest I have used to Microsoft Office. Viewing PDF Files in portrait is great as well. Use stylus to mark up and email back.

Sent from my SM-P900 using Tapatalk

The Following User Says Thank You to ElCamino For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread