[Q] wifi problems with the note 3 please help

OP opelkadetje

18th June 2014, 12:15 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Hello people

Im having problems with my new galaxy note 3
I bought it online completely new (online store)

The problems i have now ... when im on wifi, it disconnects and eats my internet bundle i have from my provider..
and every time i need to fill in the password again when im at my perents house.

When im at my own house it just disconnects for no reason and goes on on my internet bundle, i have 1 gig internet bundle and the result of this **** is that within 6 days ive used 700 mb's ... still need to work my way through 23 resting days..

so the big question, what can i do with this problem.
18th June 2014, 12:19 PM   |  #2  
Flag Karachi
Thanks Meter: 117

892 posts
More
First of all disable your mobile data from settings or notification panel.
I dont think there is any problem with your phone. Just check if your saving password for the wifi network.
For your home, some wifi networks require additional settings to work properly, that might solve your problem.

Sent from Galaxy Note 3 SM-N9005
18th June 2014, 12:26 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by thahim

First of all disable your mobile data from settings or notification panel.
I dont think there is any problem with your phone. Just check if your saving password for the wifi network.
For your home, some wifi networks require additional settings to work properly, that might solve your problem.

Sent from Galaxy Note 3 SM-N9005

hi and thanks for your quick reply,

i disconnected the mobile settings so it only can do its thing by wifi...

i had an s1, s3, s4 and now this note 3, i never had any probs with the other phones.. did not change anything on my router or phone.. so i do think there;s something wrong with the wifi signal.....

my gf had a s4, and when we are in bed and both on wifi im getting troubles ... phone disconnects have 2 put on wifi again and she doesnt have probs.. so its really the phone which is giving probs...

from what i read online is that people have a lot simulair problems as i have but havent found a good solution for it..
19th June 2014, 07:10 AM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 13

151 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by opelkadetje

Hello people

Im having problems with my new galaxy note 3
I bought it online completely new (online store)

The problems i have now ... when im on wifi, it disconnects and eats my internet bundle i have from my provider..
and every time i need to fill in the password again when im at my perents house.

When im at my own house it just disconnects for no reason and goes on on my internet bundle, i have 1 gig internet bundle and the result of this **** is that within 6 days ive used 700 mb's ... still need to work my way through 23 resting days..

so the big question, what can i do with this problem.

Check and try this, hope this will fix your problem.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...3&postcount=60
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread