Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] best tool to decompile/recompile files?

OP shashanksetty

15th January 2014, 07:31 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag mysore
Thanks Meter: 57

48 posts
More
which is the best tool to decompile/recompile files??? because i have tried apk multi tool (which was working good for a week and now when i try to recompile files the changes i made are not there!) tickle my andoid (i'm using this as of now and i don't know why but what ever changes i made in framework.jar after decompiling is not seen after recompiling)
so which is a better and more reliable tool to decompile/recompile files??? and how can i solve above problem
15th January 2014, 05:36 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 13

42 posts
Donate to Me
More
In my opinion the best tool for decompile /compile apk is apktool
15th January 2014, 11:45 PM   |  #3  
Flag Karur
Thanks Meter: 258

222 posts
Donate to Me
More
Use apk tool or apk multi tool and for more info see this thread
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2603096

Sent from my GT-I9070 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to PradeepMurugan For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th June 2014, 07:35 AM   |  #4  
Flag Patiala
Thanks Meter: 103

54 posts
Donate to Me
More
Smile Apktool
Quote:
Originally Posted by shashanksetty

which is the best tool to decompile/recompile files??? because i have tried apk multi tool (which was working good for a week and now when i try to recompile files the changes i made are not there!) tickle my andoid (i'm using this as of now and i don't know why but what ever changes i made in framework.jar after decompiling is not seen after recompiling)
so which is a better and more reliable tool to decompile/recompile files??? and how can i solve above problem

For me Apktool is the best tool to decompile or recompile apks..

---------- Post added at 11:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:02 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by shashanksetty

Apktool is also available in Mobile version... Just search on Google....
The Following User Says Thank You to rmnpreet786 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread