Fight the Heat and Conserve Battery with EaseUS Coolphone

Memory hungry Android applications are often responsible for making our device … more

Battery Charged in 30 Seconds? Maybe in 2016

Phones and tablets are getting more and more power hungry with each passing generation. Their … more

ZArchive Manages Your File Archives

Today smartphones are quite powerful devices that can handle multiple processes at once. In fact, some of … more

Regain Double Tap to Wake Functionality on the Nexus 6

A few months ago, Google announced its newest flagship device, the Nexus 6, alongside … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

cm11 locked bootloader

OP daruto80

9th January 2014, 10:17 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
17 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2013
an i install cm11 with my bootloader locked?...how?...i cant unlock my bootloader because the configuration say bootloader unlock allowed : no :c
9th January 2014, 11:53 PM   |  #2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 19
 
193 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by daruto80

an i install cm11 with my bootloader locked?...how?...i cant unlock my bootloader because the configuration say bootloader unlock allowed : no :c

The only way is with a kexec (boot with stock so it bypass security and then load cyanogen mod kernel) as i come from xperia u and they have tryed the old 2011 way with the pins and that has been blocked.
They have tried to force change it in the .ta and all they did was brick phones.
9th January 2014, 11:53 PM   |  #3  
dunc4n88's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 220
 
595 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2011
No stop spamming with the same question that gets answered all the time....no you can't your bootloader HAS TO BE UNLOCKED

Sent from my C1905 using xda premium
9th January 2014, 11:56 PM   |  #4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 19
 
193 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dunc4n88

No stop spamming with the same question that gets answered all the time....no you can't your bootloader HAS TO BE UNLOCKED

Sent from my C1905 using xda premium

doesnt have to.
someone has to port this to your device and find some free memory on boot and you can boot anything on locked bootloader.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2495152
10th January 2014, 11:06 AM   |  #5  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
27 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobthecooldad

doesnt have to.
someone has to port this to your device and find some free memory on boot and you can boot anything on locked bootloader.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2495152

What about this?
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2568151
Can it be used to install cm 11 or elixer on locked bootloader?

Sent from my C2004 using Tapatalk
10th January 2014, 04:07 PM   |  #6  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
17 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2013
but...
Quote:
Originally Posted by testdoank123

What about this?
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2568151
Can it be used to install cm 11 or elixer on locked bootloader?

Sent from my C2004 using Tapatalk

but the tutorial is for the xperia Z :c can you explain me ?
10th January 2014, 04:12 PM   |  #7  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
17 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2013
but the
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobthecooldad

doesnt have to.
someone has to port this to your device and find some free memory on boot and you can boot anything on locked bootloader.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2495152

but the tutorial is for the xperia Z :c can you explain me ?
19th June 2014, 07:39 AM   |  #8  
Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
43 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
so theres no way to boot cm11 on our locked bootloader xperia z

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes