[MOD] HTC BlinkFeed Sense 6 Launcher

Search This thread

xpirt

Recognized Developer / Inactive RC
Feb 19, 2013
@ckpv5 I see you have prism fixed also with facebook are you going to fix bugs here and make new release? :)

xpirt

ckpv5

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Feb 11, 2008
Kuala Lumpur
@ckpv5 I see you have prism fixed also with facebook are you going to fix bugs here and make new release? :)

xpirt

No .. there will be no new release.
I had the DX for a few days to fix something and I have given it back to my niece.

---------- Post added at 11:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:50 PM ----------

What I need to fix at the first and second screenshot? So, now we can choose widgets? -No

I don't fix anything on the second screenshot... it just show how it look after your dimens.xml is included in the Prism.apk.

To make the widget work, you need to fix the framework.jar

Mikhei777

Aug 19, 2008
Kharkiv
mikhei777.org.ua
No .. there will be no new release.
I had the DX for a few days to fix something and I have given it back to my niece.

---------- Post added at 11:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:50 PM ----------

I don't fix anything on the second screenshot... it just show how it look after your dimens.xml is included in the Prism.apk.

To make the widget work, you need to fix the framework.jar
Hi. Could i use your new v3 Prism apk for future? I've fixed widgets already on 4.1 and working on it. So I'am asking your and xpirt permissions to work on it and share the results.

ckpv5

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Feb 11, 2008
Kuala Lumpur
Hi. Could i use your new v3 Prism apk for future? I've fixed widgets already on 4.1 and working on it. So I'am asking your and xpirt permissions to work on it and share the results.

Sure you can ....

Maybe you want to work further on this one attached (viktor's dimens.xml included).
It has 6 different Blinkfeed theme color in one apk (same like my V3 for HOX).

You need to work with "folder" as it FC when open "folder"

P.S. only one request to all people that I give permission to use my file, please don't come back and ask me how to do this and how to do that.
You want to port/mod my file, you should be able to do it on your own

Attachments

• Prism.apk
    14 MB · Views: 226
Last edited:

xpirt

Feb 19, 2013
Same for me, as I wrote in OP, everyone can contribute to fix things on it and share results here.
And btw If someone needs help I'm available (not resizing :)).

xpirt

Mikhei777

Aug 19, 2008
Kharkiv
mikhei777.org.ua
BlinkFeed 6 Launcher for Sense 5 Android 4.1.2 ROMs

Based on previous work. FullHD should be ok, but less than qHD needs resizing. Only for Sense ROMs. Install only on Android 4.1.2 Sense 5 ROM. Don't clean BlinkFeed or Personalization data. Tested only on One S with Sense 5 JB 4.1.2. If you install it on clean ROM weather apps crash and Blink not work. Working on it for JB. But if you run your JB Sense ROM, get weather, install Blink 6 everything should be ok. Or not. We've tried :)

Folders FC fixed, colors changing fixed for JB - now the same style for every theme only Blink Feed changing color, resized for qHD, other resolutuions wasn't tested, removed Personalization from Blink Feed 6 - it's not working on JB but asking then you are going into Personalisations throught the Settings menu.

Link is here

Last edited:

vikkolts

Jul 17, 2013
Kyiv
Tested. It works, but need resizing

---------- Post added at 10:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:58 PM ----------

But gallery doesn't work and there is some strange dark filter in menu

Reactions: rostifaner

doiutzu

Dec 22, 2012
Xiaomi Mi 11
Based on previous work. FullHD should be ok, but less than qHD needs resizing. Only for Sense ROMs. Install only on Android 4.1.2 Sense 5 ROM. Don't clean BlinkFeed or Personalization data. Tested only on One S with Sense 5 JB 4.1.2. If you install it on clean ROM weather apps crash and Blink not work. Working on it for JB. But if you run your JB Sense ROM, get weather, install Blink 6 everything should be ok. Or not. We've tried :)

Folders FC fixed, colors changing fixed for JB - now the same style for every theme only Blink Feed changing color, resized for qHD, other resolutuions wasn't tested, removed Personalization from Blink Feed 6 - it's not working on JB but asking then you are going into Personalisations throught the Settings menu.

Link is here

It works :). Thanks
How do we change colors? I didn't find the theme chooser.
Edit
Found the solution. I installed
Blink changer.
Sent from my HTC Desire X using XDA Free mobile app

Last edited:

mayankneil

Jul 30, 2013
Vadodara, Gujarat

xpirt

Feb 19, 2013
Bro...help me...m on 4.2.2 stock rooted HTC desire 601 dual Sim...how can I install?? Help me give d latest builds u guys HV made n d procedure please!! I all be very grateful thanks !

You need a deodexed base to get it work. Other than that this thread is for 4.1, the 4.2 port is mentioned in OP with a link to the its thread.

xpirt

mayankneil

Jul 30, 2013
Vadodara, Gujarat
You need a deodexed base to get it work. Other than that this thread is for 4.1, the 4.2 port is mentioned in OP with a link to the its thread.

xpirt
Thanks for your reply... But I got it working. .m odexed also....just deleted d stock prism.apk n .odex ....n moved your prism.apk d sense 6 one in d system...n also d HTC service pack.... All working now .... Everything.......widgets feeds everything without even installing NY other app

rshbhghelani

Mar 20, 2013
Calcutta
A few things..
For the resize problem.. it can be fixed by installing app settings through xposed framework and setting the dpi to 233..
And regarding the status bar it can be done through another module Tinted status bar..
And last.. gallery doesn't work! How to fix it!

xpirt

Feb 19, 2013
What's the problem with gallery? And you mean stock gallery?

xpirt

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I present you HTC Sense 6's new BlinkFeed from HTC One M8 for Desire X :)

Screens:
    gzdAos6.png
    Uk3yxfC.png

Info:
    - There are still some bugs and resizing issues, if you don't want them keep your stock launcher
    - I cannot fix all bugs due to my time so I opened this thread to let everybody contribute. I fixed important bugs such as FCs, now it's your turn :)
    - It might work on AOSP-based 4.1.x roms also for non-HTC devices, more info here.

Bugs:
    - Some options in context menu don't work - I know how to fix them I will update it as soon as most other bugs will be fixed too
    - Cannot add widgets
    - Statusbar doesn't change color
    - Resizing needed

Downloads:
    Dev-Host

Credits:
    - @gakugaku for 4.4.x port (here)
    - @ckpv5 for 4.2.x port (here)
    - me for 4.1.x port :)

Enjoy!

xpirt
    For now only green, in future versions will be the possibility to change colors.

xpirt

Release mine today :D

http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=52520402&postcount=260

Do your magic for DX users :good::good:
    @xpirt Any update on this mate ? would also love some of your mods posted on the OneSV forum
    Well, I have 3 days to work and I have to update the One SV's Rom, then I'll take a break for 2 weeks in Romania after that it will be updated :) I resized it already though but still more work is needed as I want to fix statusbar color not changing too.

xpirt
    Thanks. :good: For now is it only green colour or other colours as well ?:)

For now only green, in future versions will be the possibility to change colors.

xpirt
    Same for me, as I wrote in OP, everyone can contribute to fix things on it and share results here.
    And btw If someone needs help I'm available (not resizing :)).

xpirt