Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,785,101 Members 41,629 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
View Poll Results: What would you like in the upcoming nightlies?
Speed and Longer Battery Life! 19 65.52%
Pure Android. Nexus Experience! 10 34.48%
Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll

Announcement from TheUnknownThing: [ROM] [AOSP JellyBean] Project SleekyBean - First Release [Nightly 20140215]

[ROM] [AOSP JellyBean] Project SleekyBean - First Release [Nightly 20140215] [DOWNLOAD IS WORKING]

Tip us?

TheUnknownThing
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 136

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by GI0\/\NNI View Post
Great job,

What are the differences between this and Maclaw's version? Maybe we can try to build kitkat AOSP for the Ace because CM11 is already stable enough
Well, I've removed some applications that generally take up space at first installation. Also there are some scripts added that Maclaw didn't have, such as Performances X, touch improvement tweaks, different governors and list goes on! I would personally recommenced this rom to anyone! Also Maclaw has unfortunately abandoned development for the Galaxy Ace and Gio. Hope this answers your question.
Device: Sony Xperia SP
Rom: CM11 Official + Root + Bootloader Unlocked
Pressing the " " is the only good type of spam
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheUnknownThing For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

GI0\/\NNI
Old
Thanks Meter 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheUnknownThing View Post
Well, I've removed some applications that generally take up space at first installation. Also there are some scripts added that Maclaw didn't have, such as Performances X, touch improvement tweaks, different governors and list goes on! I would personally recommenced this rom to anyone! Also Maclaw has unfortunately abandoned development for the Galaxy Ace and Gio. Hope this answers your question.
Ahh yeah I understand!!! I really want to help if you want some help , I'm also modding rom's a lot! I could also rebuilt this AOSP rom with Linaro Toolchain, the rom will be faster then

Keep up the good job, if I can help you, PM me!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to GI0\/\NNI For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

sleepercode
Old
Thanks Meter 5
I am using this ROM for 2 days, only bug's i found are on the:
Storage Settings , when opened , after 2 or 3 second it closes.

and on camera when creating panorama, if you press volume up or down, some flickering is created in front of the picture.
I installed Link2SD and it work's great.

So far no lag detected, my opinion this ROM is better than CM7.2 and stock, it is responsible and fast.

I am using SGA for almost 2 years, and i tried lot's of ROM'S , and after some time using , they get laggy and become unstable.

Only thing i don't understand is why Play store say's that Facebook Messenger is not compatible with this version?

TheUnknownThing
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 136

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepercode View Post
I am using this ROM for 2 days, only bug's i found are on the:
Storage Settings , when opened , after 2 or 3 second it closes.

and on camera when creating panorama, if you press volume up or down, some flickering is created in front of the picture.
I installed Link2SD and it work's great.

So far no lag detected, my opinion this ROM is better than CM7.2 and stock, it is responsible and fast.

I am using SGA for almost 2 years, and i tried lot's of ROM'S , and after some time using , they get laggy and become unstable.

Only thing i don't understand is why Play store say's that Facebook Messenger is not compatible with this version?
Well there are bugs and sorry for app issues. I couldn't find a way to resolve it. This room is also now fairly old and development is slow. However if you have and suggestions, feel free to share them.

Sent from my C5302 using Tapatalk
Device: Sony Xperia SP
Rom: CM11 Official + Root + Bootloader Unlocked
Pressing the " " is the only good type of spam
The Following User Says Thank You to TheUnknownThing For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

GalaxyAce User
Old
Thanks Meter 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince Chandela View Post
The rom is very fast and stable. i never had such fast experience on Android 4.2 on ACE but there is one big limitation in rom cannot install more than 2 apps as internal storage is low. I know about link2sd but then it is a app it will run at background consume memory(RAM) and sometimes it give errors. i see many rom for our device which mount ext4 as data while boot. if the same can be implemented on this rom. This rom can become beast for our device.

Hopefully you will read this ( @TheUnknownThing ) and try to implement it
+1
Good work @TheUnknownThing
Be GREAT FULL to all the DEV'S and press the THANKS BUTTON which require a second.Thanks is a token of appreciation for DEV'S hardwork,effort & time. .