FORUMS

Galaxy S6 Weekly Shooting Challenge

Over in our forums this weekend, XDA Forum member DevonSloan has started a thread for talented … more

Which Features from Apple Watch Do You Think Android Wear Will Copy?

The Apple Watch and Android Wear are both growing platforms. Now … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (May 15 – 22)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

Android 5.1 for the Nvidia Shield Tablet is Out!

Nvidia is quite good at delivering updates in a timely fashion. The producer of famous … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Q] [q] Porting Framework

15th June 2014, 07:59 AM |#1  
newronaldo@7's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Kolkata
Thanks Meter: 84
 
Donate to Me
More
Hello sirs/mams can I port any rom's framework to another rom?? Help needed asap..Don't worry I won't stole any dev's credits..please tell masters.It'll be very helpful for me
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to newronaldo@7 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
16th June 2014, 09:43 PM |#2  
mohamedrashad's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag ismailia
Thanks Meter: 592
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by newronaldo@7

Hello sirs/mams can I port any rom's framework to another rom?? Help needed asap..Don't worry I won't stole any dev's credits..please tell masters.It'll be very helpful for me

copy png files from drawable folders and compare XML files for any addition, that's the fastest way
16th June 2014, 09:51 PM |#3  
newronaldo@7's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Kolkata
Thanks Meter: 84
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohamedrashad

copy png files from drawable folders and compare XML files for any addition, that's the fastest way

Sir what do you mean by "compare XML files for any addition" ..explain please. am a newbie
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to newronaldo@7 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th June 2014, 12:59 AM |#4  
NightRaven49's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag most likely in school
Thanks Meter: 168
 
More
Here is a guide on doing so.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1719886
I tried it myself, but I think I did something wrong so it didn't work, but you could give it a shot and if you do, post the result.
17th June 2014, 03:05 PM |#5  
newronaldo@7's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Kolkata
Thanks Meter: 84
 
Donate to Me
More
Thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightRaven49

Here is a guide on doing so.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1719886
I tried it myself, but I think I did something wrong so it didn't work, but you could give it a shot and if you do, post the result.

Thanks but the guide is for HDPI and MDPI devices..but our sgy is ldpi
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to newronaldo@7 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th June 2014, 04:27 PM |#6  
Galaxy_Rohit's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Electrifying
Thanks Meter: 249
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by newronaldo@7

Thanks but the guide is for HDPI and MDPI devices..but our sgy is ldpi

I guess if u go inside framework-res.apk, there will be drawable ldpi & drawable mdpi folders. Btw if u wanna change only pngs & xmls, then u can do it in ur phone itself. U just need a superb app called Ninjamorph.apk

Hope this helps...!!
17th June 2014, 07:15 PM |#7  
newronaldo@7's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Kolkata
Thanks Meter: 84
 
Donate to Me
More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galaxy_Rohit

I guess if u go inside framework-res.apk, there will be drawable ldpi & drawable mdpi folders. Btw if u wanna change only pngs & xmls, then u can do it in ur phone itself. U just need a superb app called Ninjamorph.apk

Hope this helps...!!

I know bro about ninjamorph...but please provide me best .9.png editor for my pc (xp)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to newronaldo@7 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th June 2014, 04:37 AM |#8  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by newronaldo@7

Hello sirs/mams can I port any rom's framework to another rom?? Help needed asap..Don't worry I won't stole any dev's credits..please tell masters.It'll be very helpful for me

Nice thread sir..It might help noob like me too
19th June 2014, 08:59 AM |#9  
newronaldo@7's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Kolkata
Thanks Meter: 84
 
Donate to Me
More
Wink Welcome
Quote:
Originally Posted by mimma7

Nice thread sir..It might help noob like me too

Welcome..
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to newronaldo@7 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes