Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,811,847 Members 52,950 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

nexus one cyanogen mod 10

Tip us?

flexninja21
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default nexus one cyanogen mod 10

i just flashed my phone with cyanogen mod 10.1 and the installation aborted and said problem with symlinks...and the phone wont get past the opening logo

R_a_z_v_a_n
Old
(Last edited by R_a_z_v_a_n; 19th June 2014 at 03:01 PM.)
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1,755
Quote:
Originally Posted by flexninja21 View Post
i just flashed my phone with cyanogen mod 10.1 and the installation aborted and said problem with symlinks...and the phone wont get past the opening logo
Hi there,

Did you performed full wipe before flash the ROM and GApps?
For more informations please read carefully this thread of CM10.1 ROM: [ROM] [4.2.2] [April 07 2013] VJ CM10.1 | Jelly Bean 4.2.2 - v6.0 for N1 - I guess this is what you try to flash.
Or this : [ROM] [JB 4.2.2/4.3] [Oct 14] Unofficial CyanogenMod 10.1/2 | Fully Working

And follow the installation steps EXACTLY:

Quote:
Wipe full except SD card, flash the ROM
Run A2SD script from terminal emulator provided
Go to Settings -> Launcher -> Homescreen -> Check "Stretch screens", Un-check "Scroll wallpaper", Check "Wallpaper quick render"
Make sure to check your APN settings are correct and change if it's different. Turn of GPS if not used, tap 7 times on Build Number to get Performance and Developer options.
Reboot and wait for 5min
If you have more questions you can try to ask in related forum of Nexus One Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting

LE: One more thing @flexninja21 in addition:

As my team colleague @demkantor said (thanks bro ) you may use a custom recovery [S-OFF] BLACKROSE (Custom HBOOT) [2012.04.21] and try again.
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe