Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,804,576 Members 43,759 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] My note 3 is bricked,losted IMEI :|

Tip us?

barcsajani
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] My note 3 is bricked,losted IMEI :|

I bought an note 3 on 2nd June from hand,i'm verified the phone with big attention,everethyng is ok with the phone.But this phone is a rooted phone with a custom rom,i want to install to phone an original samsung firmware,but when i installed the rom the phone is bricked,i don't have IMEI (write Unkown ),and many errors,camera isnt work,speaker isnt work,....I dont know what can i do with the phone.Please help me.
Sorry for my wrong writed text,but i dont speak English very well :|

xclub_101
Old
Thanks Meter 315
Quote:
Originally Posted by barcsajani View Post
I bought an note 3 on 2nd June from hand,i'm verified the phone with big attention,everethyng is ok with the phone.But this phone is a rooted phone with a custom rom,i want to install to phone an original samsung firmware,but when i installed the rom the phone is bricked,i don't have IMEI (write Unkown ),and many errors,camera isnt work,speaker isnt work,....I dont know what can i do with the phone.Please help me.
Sorry for my wrong writed text,but i dont speak English very well :|

What precise model is your Note 3? Are you 100% it is not a fake? Does the phone have "download mode"? Can you still enter "download mode"? What does it say there? Have you tried to write the latest stock ROM for your precise model? (and by model I understand platform and type, for instance on N9005 there are slightly different stock images for the 32GB EU models and the 16GB Asia models).
N9005 Universal Root De La Vega / Mobile Odin Pro, Knox 0x0, MJ7

barcsajani
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by xclub_101 View Post
What precise model is your Note 3? Are you 100% it is not a fake? Does the phone have "download mode"? Can you still enter "download mode"? What does it say there? Have you tried to write the latest stock ROM for your precise model? (and by model I understand platform and type, for instance on N9005 there are slightly different stock images for the 32GB EU models and the 16GB Asia models).
Yes I'm 100% it is not a fake phone,and yes the pohne have download mode and yes i can enter to the d.m.
My model is SM-N9005 32GB. I'm tried over 10 roms for the phone but nothing,please help me,send me a new rom or i don't know what can i do ?

IzArsha
Old
Thanks Meter 625

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by barcsajani View Post
Yes I'm 100% it is not a fake phone,and yes the pohne have download mode and yes i can enter to the d.m.
My model is SM-N9005 32GB. I'm tried over 10 roms for the phone but nothing,please help me,send me a new rom or i don't know what can i do ?
What i've heard if you lost your efs, many things on the phone will note work and eventually you will encounter FC messages. The only way was to restore the EFS. But you can find any other alternative like Flashing the 4 part firmware and see how it goes. If it doesnt fix your phone, keep finding.
If I do help, don't forget to press thanks.

Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N9005 32GB White/Black
[My own KitKat Custom Rom (IzArsha Mark 7 Android EvolutionX)] ◄/► [MIUI V5 N9005]
SneakyKat_Rev3.2
► = Awesome Battery Life

barcsajani
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by IzArsha View Post
What i've heard if you lost your efs, many things on the phone will note work and eventually you will encounter FC messages. The only way was to restore the EFS. But you can find any other alternative like Flashing the 4 part firmware and see how it goes. If it doesnt fix your phone, keep finding.
I've tried the 4 part firmware flash but nothing... Now I'm downloading a firmware for Poland,this is the newest on samfirmware.com