[Q] Rooting and Enterprise Usage...Please help

Search This thread

dude_uuk

Dec 12, 2010
Hi Guys I am using my N9005 for my office email and it uses the airwatch agent which prevents me to root my device. Once I root my device and register it our enterprise security detects it as a compromised device and won't let me connect to our network. I wanted to root because I am getting sick of the bugs I am experiencing with the stock rom (4.4.2) (slow wake up, lockscreen clock widget doesnt update to name a few).

Is there a way for me to do rooting and still be able to use my phone to connect to my office email?

TIA :)

xclub_101

Oct 15, 2012
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
Hi Guys I am using my N9005 for my office email and it uses the airwatch agent which prevents me to root my device. Once I root my device and register it our enterprise security detects it as a compromised device and won't let me connect to our network. I wanted to root because I am getting sick of the bugs I am experiencing with the stock rom (4.4.2) (slow wake up, lockscreen clock widget doesnt update to name a few).

Is there a way for me to do rooting and still be able to use my phone to connect to my office email?

The first Google search returns this in the top 5:

https://www.netspi.com/blog/entryid/192/bypassing-airwatch-root-restriction

Reactions: dude_uuk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

The first Google search returns this in the top 5:

https://www.netspi.com/blog/entryid/192/bypassing-airwatch-root-restriction