Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,802,856 Members 38,938 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Need help about s off please before i loose my mind

Tip us?

snwman
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 83
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bradh024 View Post
Your going to make me keep trying. I've got the welp message about 30 times on 2 different phones. I just updated to 13 today and I'm gonna try it again tomorrow. I was waiting to see if anyone has gotten it after they received that message.

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk
I kept getting first bottle chugging then two whelp messages after that for 5 times in a row. So I read on another thread that get prepaired to copy a file to your internal memory card from the computer just drag and drop. Once you see the 1st bottle message copy a decent file size over to your phone I used a 300mb file. And first attempt of that I got s off.

But I actually done something different as well. Turned any screen lock all together and went to display options and went to option screen timeout and selected 10minutes. Just to be sure downloaded fresh file of firewater.

EddyOS
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 3,044
Quote:
Originally Posted by snwman View Post
I kept getting first bottle chugging then two whelp messages after that for 5 times in a row. So I read on another thread that get prepaired to copy a file to your internal memory card from the computer just drag and drop. Once you see the 1st bottle message copy a decent file size over to your phone I used a 300mb file. And first attempt of that I got s off.

But I actually done something different as well. Turned any screen lock all together and went to display options and went to option screen timeout and selected 10minutes. Just to be sure downloaded fresh file of firewater.
There are two whelp messages, one which will tell you it'll never work (so if you got that one, don't let the OP give you false hope) and the one where it just fails and transferring a large file will help (which the OP had)...
Google Nexus 5 D821 (Black) 32GB
ROM: Android 4.4.4 (KTU84P) | Bootloader: HHZ11K | Recovery: Stock | Radio: 2.0.50.1.16 | Kernel: Stock

OnePlus One A0001 (Sandstone Grey) 64GB *** AWAITING DELIVERY ***
ROM: CyanogenMod 11S (XNPH33R) | Bootloader: Stock | Recovery: Stock | Radio: Stock | Kernel: Stock

If you have a question, great - but DO NOT PM ME WITH IT!!! | [GUIDE] Return your EU M8 to 100% Stock (S-OFF Required) | [GUIDE] Return your OPO to 100% Stock
The Following User Says Thank You to EddyOS For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

snwman
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 83
Quote:
Originally Posted by EddyOS View Post
There are two whelp messages, one which will tell you it'll never work (so if you got that one, don't let the OP give you false hope) and the one where it just fails and transferring a large file will help (which the OP had)...
Very true forgot to mention that but then again I had to search for that I thought I couldn't get s off when I seen the whelping message

Bradh024
Old
Thanks Meter 76
Quote:
Originally Posted by EddyOS View Post
Damn...

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk