Streamline Android Theme Customization with Graphic Porter

I dont have a custom theme on my Android phone, and the reason for this is because … more

Boost the Brightness of Your Sony Xperia Z1’s LED

I think the last time anyone has ever used a physical torch to find their earphones, … more

XDA Xposed Tuesday: Modify the Look of Your Volume Control – XDA TV

How many screenshots have you seen with a volume status bar in the … more

Prepare Your Nokia X2 for Battle with Nokia X2 Tools

Unveiled in June this year, the Nokia X2 is the Finnish companys second crack at an … more

Need help about s off please before i loose my mind

19th June 2014, 07:35 AM   |  #21  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 83

558 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bradh024

Your going to make me keep trying. I've got the welp message about 30 times on 2 different phones. I just updated to 13 today and I'm gonna try it again tomorrow. I was waiting to see if anyone has gotten it after they received that message.

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

I kept getting first bottle chugging then two whelp messages after that for 5 times in a row. So I read on another thread that get prepaired to copy a file to your internal memory card from the computer just drag and drop. Once you see the 1st bottle message copy a decent file size over to your phone I used a 300mb file. And first attempt of that I got s off.

But I actually done something different as well. Turned any screen lock all together and went to display options and went to option screen timeout and selected 10minutes. Just to be sure downloaded fresh file of firewater.
19th June 2014, 08:51 AM   |  #22  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Liverpool, Merseyside
Thanks Meter: 3,057

13,323 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by snwman

I kept getting first bottle chugging then two whelp messages after that for 5 times in a row. So I read on another thread that get prepaired to copy a file to your internal memory card from the computer just drag and drop. Once you see the 1st bottle message copy a decent file size over to your phone I used a 300mb file. And first attempt of that I got s off.

But I actually done something different as well. Turned any screen lock all together and went to display options and went to option screen timeout and selected 10minutes. Just to be sure downloaded fresh file of firewater.

There are two whelp messages, one which will tell you it'll never work (so if you got that one, don't let the OP give you false hope) and the one where it just fails and transferring a large file will help (which the OP had)...
The Following User Says Thank You to EddyOS For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th June 2014, 09:45 AM   |  #23  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 83

558 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by EddyOS

There are two whelp messages, one which will tell you it'll never work (so if you got that one, don't let the OP give you false hope) and the one where it just fails and transferring a large file will help (which the OP had)...

Very true forgot to mention that but then again I had to search for that I thought I couldn't get s off when I seen the whelping message
19th June 2014, 12:14 PM   |  #24  
****holeville, OH
Thanks Meter: 76

436 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by EddyOS

Damn...

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread