No registration required

I think i messed up.. lol

OP flipper2006

19th June 2014, 05:51 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Hollywood, FL
Thanks Meter: 40

651 posts
Update::: - I think I figured it out. Thanks to WUG's Root Toolkit... much simpler than I thought...

I took a shortcut and I think I screwed up so I need some help getting back...

I went to install (on Grouper/Nexus 7/Wifi 16g) a version of Gummy. I don't have a lot of free space so didn't do a backup and did a WIPE, clear Cache and Dalvik. Went to install Gummy, but it got some symbolic error, so I wont load, but now I have no other rom's on the internal memory. So I have no way to load anything. And this tablet doesn't have external storage so no way to copy. I don't have any device such as OTG so I cant load there.

How can I get a Rom loaded into internal memory ??? I have Clockwork 6.0.1.0 on and I can boot into recovery (the only think I can do).

Help please... lol

Sorry, posted this in panic mode in the wrong forum, please move - any op's.
Last edited by flipper2006; 19th June 2014 at 06:13 AM. Reason: wrong forum..
19th June 2014, 01:41 PM   |  #2  
Flag Beograd, Serbia
Thanks Meter: 240

1,444 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by flipper2006

Update::: - I think I figured it out. Thanks to WUG's Root Toolkit... much simpler than I thought...

I took a shortcut and I think I screwed up so I need some help getting back...

I went to install (on Grouper/Nexus 7/Wifi 16g) a version of Gummy. I don't have a lot of free space so didn't do a backup and did a WIPE, clear Cache and Dalvik. Went to install Gummy, but it got some symbolic error, so I wont load, but now I have no other rom's on the internal memory. So I have no way to load anything. And this tablet doesn't have external storage so no way to copy. I don't have any device such as OTG so I cant load there.

How can I get a Rom loaded into internal memory ??? I have Clockwork 6.0.1.0 on and I can boot into recovery (the only think I can do).

Help please... lol

Sorry, posted this in panic mode in the wrong forum, please move - any op's.

First of all, this is the wrong forum for this. Second, there should be an option in CWM called "ADB sideload". With it you can download a flushable zip to your computer, and then use adb to flash it. You'll need to have a usb cable, but it should effectively bring back your tablet.

Sent either from my potato phone, or my Nexus 7.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread