I have LG P700 and im using this ROM http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2674626, and latest CWM - 126.96.36.199. Everything is working fine except after i did the OTA Update today i got a message that Space Storage is getting low. After that i searched a lot about EXT4 and Swap partition. So here are my questions:
1. My CWM Recovery will make EXT4 Partion or other format ?
2. How many MB should i select as SWAP in CWM recovery, and should i use swap at all ?
3. After this what should i install, only Link2SD or i need more apps for Swap ?
4. When i update Paranoid Android will the EXT4 And Swap be there or i should do it again and again... ?
5. I have 8GB Micro SD, how many GB can i use to EXT4 partition because i want to install bigger games... ?
6. Is the benefit of using SWAP any good, or it can cause more bad than good ?