Originally Posted by cruelgrimz
Yeah I did that too and still it shows partition error what do I do
Sent from my Micromax A72 using XDA Free mobile app
1. Make sure you use the original USB cable that came with your phone.
2. Try a different USB port.
3. Make sure Kies isn't running in the background.
4. Install the latest USB drivers.
5. Try the latest version of Odin (PDA button is replaced with AP button in the latest)
6. Make sure you run Odin as administrator.
If it still doesn't work please post the steps you are following.
And again, make sure you use firmware for your device, country and carrier from sammobile
Sent from my GT-I9505G using XDA Free mobile app