Cannot see my items on my Nexus storage

19th June 2014, 12:08 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Old Hickory
Thanks Meter: 145

1,586 posts
Donate to Me
More
Ok something weird just happened. I am using TWRP and I backed up my current ROM. I went to wipe via TWRP to install a new ROM and it just rebooted my device instead of wiping it. So I decided to upgrade TWRP to the newest version (as I had 2.6.2 or such) to see if it was the version of TWRP I was using. I downloaded it via GOO and installed it and I rebooted and it took the device a long time to reboot. It then acted like I just installed a new ROM which I did not...I still had my custom boot screen...I then connect it to my computer and it shows that I only have 1.12 GB of storage free yet I do not see ANY of my files. It looks and acts like a brand new device yet it shows that I am using 11 gigs of storage.....I have NO CLUE how to get it back to the way I had it...any advice? I was going to try a wipe but TWRP just reboots and does not wipe anything. I do not want to loose my files but at this point it looks like I am going to.
19th June 2014, 02:00 PM   |  #2  
OP Senior Member
Flag Old Hickory
Thanks Meter: 145

1,586 posts
Donate to Me
More
I ended up wiping my entire device and starting new. I am glad that I use Foldersync.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread