This is my first post as a mobile developer on XDA (please be nice ^^)
I work as a mobile developer, but usually in security matters for banks and industrial companies. So, I decided to launch a security app that checks if your wifi is secure or not, with a real-time checking functionnality.
You can find the Play Store link here : Wifi Security Checker
This application first goal is to check if your wifi is secure or could be potentially targeted by hackers.
★ Real-time and Manual security checks when connected to wifi networks.
• Shows a notification displaying the current status of your network in real-time functionnality
• At the end of manual checks, a security report is showed, and you can send a complete one by email.
★ For now, five checks are realized:
• Check SSL certificates during a HTTPS call to see if anyone is listening to the network and/or has realized a man-in-the-middle attack on your router (prevent ARM Spoofing and poisoning)
• Check if your router has not known leak that can be exploited by hackers to enter your network
• Check your router security to see if the level is sufficient (WPA, WEP...)
• Use of traceroute to see if there is any computer between you and the router (prevent ARM spoofing and poisoning)
• List of devices connected to your network to prevent intrusion
★ In the next versions:
• List of open port on your router to prevent hack
Do not hesitate to comment if you see anything troublesome or if you want an improvement somewhere.